User Tag List

Thread: Help!!!!

Help!!!!

User Info Menu

Help!!!!

Ok so, my start button is broken. Is there anyway i can enter nitepr other then the start button. Is it possible to change that. Or am i able to change the function of another button to the start button.
    Oh if there a cheat device that you dont need start for, can you please let me know.

Help!!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil.Child View Post
    Ok so, my start button is broken. Is there anyway i can enter nitepr other then the start button. Is it possible to change that. Or am i able to change the function of another button to the start button.
    Oh if there a cheat device that you dont need start for, can you please let me know.
    NitePR doesnt use the start button. You can use DayPR to change the settings of NitePR.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Help!!!!

User Info Menu

You need the start button to enter in the nitepr though? Like after you go home home volumes. It says "Press Start"

Help!!!!

User Info Menu

Use MkUltra. I love it. It's never failed me and you're more then likly gunna use it for FTB2. Lucky you, it has a built in name changer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Help!!!!

User Info Menu

I believe there is a readme on how to change the applied keys in Nitepr in the source files that is included in the file you downloaded

Help!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Evil.Child View Post
    You need the start button to enter in the nitepr though? Like after you go home home volumes. It says "Press Start"
    I'm not sure on changing the start button. Just try using the nitePRed program.
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...do=file&id=144

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.