User Tag List

Thread: Nite pr - button ?? Change

Nite pr - button ?? Change

User Info Menu

Question Nite pr - button ?? Change

Is There Away to Change The Buttons ur Nite Pr Opens With ???? LIKE INSTEAD OF OPENING IT WITH - +

Ihave a 1000 PSP with 5.00 m33-6 nite pr ver-k

PLEASE HELP IWILL REP U IF UHELP ME
    Last edited by SNIP3R-54; 08-22-2009 at 02:16 PM.

Nite pr - button ?? Change

User Info Menu

Re: Nite pr - button ?? Change

Ok, when you downloaded NitePR inside the main folder there is a file called "NitePRed.exe" copy this file and "nitepr.prx" from the Files>ALL OTHER FIRMWARES folder to your desktop. If you need NitePR download it here

Run nitePRed.exe, read the warning and press enter. Now type in "3" and press enter. Follow the onscreen instructions to change the buttons. I'm booted into ubuntu so I can't run it to give you more detailed instructions just follow what it says to change the buttons it should be pretty straight forward. then just save and copy the nitepr.prx on your desktop to ms0:/Seplugins/.
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-22-2009 at 02:18 PM.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Re: Nite pr - button ?? Change

Make sure you have nitepr and niteprexd in the same file on your computer when you run it.
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D