User Tag List

Thread: Please Help with PSNabler!

Please Help with PSNabler!

User Info Menu

I have a PSP 3000 MHU 6.20-GEN-C-5.03, and when I got on FTB3 it loads then I go to competetive play. Then I sign in and then it says "A system software update is required." then I press back Then it says "Network Connection Failed"
    I've been trying to get on SOCOM FTB3 ever since it came out! (really sucks!)

I have to PSNABLER for FTB3 installed correctly but it still doesn't work.:(:furious:
    I also dont have a way to get on PSN to type in my voucher!
    PLEASE HELP!;):eyeroll::D:furious:
    Last edited by SOCOM_FEAR; 03-28-2010 at 08:58 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: Please Help with PSNabler!

Ok first off you have to have the UMD and 6.20 OFW , Once you have it go to the PSN thing and type in the code they gave you on the back of the book, and then switch to CFW, then You have to play the game from the ISO because You have to have 6.20 to play the the actual UMD, But before you load the ISO make sure you then enable the PSNABLER FINAL and go online, I just got the game friday and got it working the same day i bought the umd, that is how i got online, I hope i helped you out and ill catch ya online.

-RyCo1995 (<<<FTB3 Name, If anyone knows how i can change my name pernamently please let me know cuz i wanna change it to my ftb2 name and dont know how).

User Info Menu

He has a 3000, how the hell is he gonna go back to CFW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

jerrmy12

1. media go.2.use wep or none protection.3.use media go to activate voucher.4.have fun!!!

User Info Menu

just install psnkiller

jerrmy12

or that, i got it wen it first was a prx