User Tag List

Thread: Helpful Idea for useful hombrew app(need coder)

Helpful Idea for useful hombrew app(need coder)

User Info Menu

Hi, I have no experience programming or coding but I have an imagination.
    So, im always getting my psp confiscated by my mom and then I never get on Socom for months and all my clan members think im not active and kick me out. So....Heres my idea for those of you whos mom's closets are so cluttered you will never find ur psp:

Put your psp in sleep mode when u turn it off, always at full volume and leave ur wlan switch on. From your computer, run the app on your psp wirelessly which awakens your psp from sleep and sounds an alarm that doesn't stop beeping at full volume so you can follow the sound to your psp once again. This app would make my life a whole lot easier.

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

Re: Helpful Idea for useful hombrew app(need coder)

Lol! That's an okay idea, but I think this is the wrong section to post this.
    Anyways, I don't think anyone is going to be interested in doing this.

User Info Menu

i dont think it would even be possible.. when the PSP is in sleep, it isnt possible to access the PSP via the WLAN or wireless card.. good idea, but i dont think it is possible

here is an idea, dont act like a douche bag toward your parents, and you won't get your PSP taken away in the first place! :)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post
    i dont think it would even be possible.. when the PSP is in sleep, it isnt possible to access the PSP via the WLAN or wireless card.. good idea, but i dont think it is possible

here is an idea, dont act like a douche bag toward your parents, and you won't get your PSP taken away in the first place! :)
    I agree.

Also, this isn't really possible, unless you modify the firmware to make it possible, which would be a bitch