User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Music PRX

Music PRX

User Info Menu

Re: Music PRX

Quote Originally Posted by ..MusE.. View Post
    i kinda like there music IONO WHY.... just kinda catchy

I AGREE IT IS COOL. BUT I WASNT ABLE TO HEAR WHAT SOME PPL WHERE SAYING IN THE LOBBY. SO I TURNED IT OFF.
    Same with me, but I just turned it down.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Music PRX

User Info Menu

does this work for 5.00m33-4??? srry for the noob question

Music PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cyb3ritachi View Post
    does this work for 5.00m33-4??? srry for the noob question
    Yes it does.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Music PRX

User Info Menu

how come i get this problem?? i have about 8 songs on my psp...but i can only listen to 2 of them..any reason why?when i play the songs from my psp they work but when i do it from the music.prx..it doesnt work
    .: PSN iD - KaoTiiK_ReFLeX :.

Music PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
    how come i get this problem?? i have about 8 songs on my psp...but i can only listen to 2 of them..any reason why?when i play the songs from my psp they work but when i do it from the music.prx..it doesnt work
    are they .mp3, and what is their kHz, if it's kinda high (ie high quality) resave it and just lower the quality a little (you won't be able to hear much of a difference) and maybe that will work

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Well I downloaded this and have no clue how to put on lol soryy for this second newbei question in a row lol I have 5.00m33-3 and I tried this like 10 times and still no clue lol

Music PRX

User Info Menu

Does this work on 4.02M33? Its not working at all. When i go to the game i hear no music and also i hear no game music either. I tryed again and this time the game doesnt even load
    Last edited by TaKer; 01-17-2009 at 10:41 PM.
    SOCOM FTB2-taker15rule
    MOHH2-TaKerzbad
    The One You Call Immortal

Music PRX

User Info Menu

does it automatically start or do you have to press some buttons

Music PRX

User Info Menu

Hey Johnny?? i enable the music.prx in plugins, but when i go in the game.... it doesn't work... neither does the one that goes for the xmb. can you help??

im currently running 5.00M33-6

thanks!

Music PRX

User Info Menu

Hey I got a question for ya. How do you start up the music.prx like what buttons. prx is in seplugins and the game.txt has the ms0:/seplugins/music.prx. I enabled it now I just got to figure out how to get it worken anyone want to help me. If I dont reply quick msg me on [email protected]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast