User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Music PRX

._________.

User Info Menu

Re: Music PRX

man i've had this for a while, i can get it to do everything BUT play music
    i bring up the menu, (and for mine it is note plus sq, not select plus sq), bring up menu, and it always stays paused even when i push note and Ltrig with menu on or off. do you have to have the config file in seplugins too? not that it makes any difference for me, i did that too and it didnt help
    makes me mad cause i got it to play once when i first installed it and nothing ever since
    _____

Music PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Huggs View Post
    man i've had this for a while, i can get it to do everything BUT play music
    i bring up the menu, (and for mine it is note plus sq, not select plus sq), bring up menu, and it always stays paused even when i push note and Ltrig with menu on or off. do you have to have the config file in seplugins too? not that it makes any difference for me, i did that too and it didnt help
    makes me mad cause i got it to play once when i first installed it and nothing ever since
    Well that kind of defeats the purpose of the PRX. Not sure whats wrong with it, because I've never used this PRX but you should get some help from someone who has.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

._________.

User Info Menu

yeah not a big deal, just complaining
    theres a good chance that its because i have a lot of plugins
    _____

Music PRX

User Info Menu

the music wont start for me!!!!!!

Music PRX

User Info Menu

I feel sorry for those who can't get it to work. this is an awesome .prx Thank You

Elite Haxxor

User Info Menu

well jesus for some reason it didnt work for 4.01 for me.. mabey to many plugins.. but i upgraded to 5.00 now it works.. haha :P thanks johnny..
    Please Rep+ Me if i Help you

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

can someone pls help me, i cant get this to work, how do i even turn this on, ive dont everything with the copy and past but what do i have to do in the game to turn it on... pls and thank you

----Added 25/4/2009 at 5:37 PM----
    nvm, im an idiot, i got it now

._________.

User Info Menu

ok if u didnt have the config.txt in seplugins, put it there. then select + sq brings up the menu, select + L = play/pause. look in the config.txt for all the controls. if it still dont work, remove the prx from seplugins and reinstall then it should work.
    _____

Music PRX

User Info Menu

I love usin this.. now back to drowning out little 12 year olds

Music PRX

User Info Menu

Thanks alot Johnny.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast