User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cspsp 1.6

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

Re: Cspsp 1.6

Dude this is AWSOME im soo downloading this and the best part "NO HACKING" :happy:
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

This is so fun....i love this game.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

yes this game rocks.so many new maps every other game is so cool.thank you so much to the inventer.

Elite Haxxor

User Info Menu

One of the best Homebrew games.. i would think :P
    Please Rep+ Me if i Help you

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

Iv Been playing this 4 sometime now.&iv noticed a down side to this game online.lastnight.I understand admins watch you play,and if you curse you might get banned.Thats Not the issue Here. Im not gonna say no names but you know Who you are admin. this is the Same Name i Use Online. Lastnight i was playing and i noticed that when a admin gets killed they get really upset,Thell eaither leave game then rejoin to Not Show there deaths.Wich i noticed everytime i would kill him the"ADMIN"

----Added 5/6/2009 at 7:36 AM----
    But thats Not all. if you kill an Admin to many times thell BAN YOU. THAT SUCKS.NO BETTER YET YOU SUCK. If your a admin playing this game and you go around baning ppl cause there good,whats the point? its so imature of you admins, im 31 years old . How old are you admins from cspsp? Cause you guys Need to grow up some more. Stop Banning just Cause your Not the only one with Skills. lol it just goes to show that im getting Better, I wonder Who gave you power to Be an ADMIN? You aint ????

uber cool

User Info Menu

lol .. any one can run a cspsp server off of there computer. it;s not hard at all. don't complane just find a better server.

mabey if i have time il set one up. iv got a few extra pc's =-)

clinically enhanced!

User Info Menu

thanks, johnny.
    FTB2 name: SINister-snipes
    Resistance: Retribution name: SINister-snipes-

www.twitter.com/squillyum

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

Well its the Same ppl,it might be Someone here.There on everyday.So admins Can lie and ban for no reason? or its someone pretending to be an admin..im still learning..i didnt know about seting up on comp.ither.anyways other than that Good Game.just wish.that ppl with power of Baning would use only on Laggy ppl.i dont Lagg,Its a Mind Game. Carlos Whants To Play CSPSP Whoever it is?

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

wow this is amazing stuff. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

And By The Way Y?? G? F?CK Y??RS?LF What do you mean thanks johnney? Come See me on CSPSP ill show you a thing or two Kilroy oo7.the wost you can do is problably Ban me.For what? Killing you to much lol.if you think Baning ppl will make things Even your Wrong.just try Harder

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345