User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cspsp 1.6

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

Cspsp 1.6

If you like Counter Strike, then here's something you guys may enjoy. This is a fully functional ONLINE homebrew game and here's a bonus, this game CAN NOT be hacked! Who would have thought the first game that couldn't be hacked would have been homebrew? Well... I kind of figured it would be, because Sony is a fat bunch of lazy asses...

This game is actually pretty fun! I've been playing it in my free time, since I can't see my TV to play 360 due to me losing my contacts lol. Feel free to hit me up and add me to your friends list (Yes, there is a friends list!) my username is JohnnyMcKinney. :D

CSPSP Source:

The gameplay is the same in this version, but the graphics have changed for the better. Details are more vivid and a few settings are changed to help keep the Counter Strike Source "feel" as much as possible.
    Download CSPSP Source

Installation:
    1.) Download from the attachments below.
    2.) Open using WinRAR.
    3.) Go into the MS_ROOT folder of the file you downloaded.
    4.) Open your PSP in USB mode.
    5.) Drag the contents of the MS_ROOT folder you downloaded to your Memory Stick's Root. If you do not know what your Memory Stick's Root is then read THIS.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

Re: Cspsp 1.6

lol dude,looks fun?

JooN-YeR

This is awesome!! i'm about to play it when i finish extracting

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    lol dude,looks fun?
    Dude it's like the best homebrew game I've ever played. It's so advanced it seems like a real game. I'm also uploading Source as we speak, the graphics for it are AMAZING!

The only thing that is kind of disappointing me is the way characters move. The controls are easy to figure out and everything, but the animation for movements just creeps me out.

There isn't Mic chatting, but there is text chatting like MOH, but I like this text chatting better.

Quote Originally Posted by SiNiST3R-Sp4rK View Post
    This is awesome!! i'm about to play it when i finish extracting
    Hit me up dude, I'll play with you.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

sweet i will join you guys :)

count me in ;)

~*Red Dead*~ LEGEND

User Info Menu

Wh00t. I'ma add you, Johnny.

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

lol now that ive seen the source it does look fun :p

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

what are the controls? oh hell with it I'll figure it out :) ty btw

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

thanks dude ima play too now
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

Cspsp 1.6

User Info Menu

I've been playing this since the early versions, and I have to say, this is the best online multiplayer homebrew game so far! Offline with bots is a little boring, but as soon as you're playing with other real people online, it's pretty fun...

P.S. I've ran into a hacker in it before...but that was in an older version, maybe they fixed it now...

*checks to see if I've downloaded this version of it yet*

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast