User Info Menu

Re: Play your PSP on the computer!

Quote Originally Posted by hackerNOT View Post
    awsome find
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by )))))Ko0l))))) View Post
    =\\ My PC doesnt detect my psp =[[
    Restart and try again.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Play your PSP on the computer!

User Info Menu

Johnny i have a problem.

My comp detects my PSP. I followed the steps. I check my Device Manager and everything is correct and it says "Manufacturer: SONY". I enabled the two PRX's. i opended "Start-USBHostFS_PC", then opened "Start-PSPSH". then i chose "Start-RemoteJoy".

Once i open the psp sized screen, it just opens up as a blank dos screen. it does the same for all four different screen options. what am i doing wrong?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LudeActs View Post
    Johnny i have a problem.

My comp detects my PSP. I followed the steps. I check my Device Manager and everything is correct and it says "Manufacturer: SONY". I enabled the two PRX's. i opended "Start-USBHostFS_PC", then opened "Start-PSPSH". then i chose "Start-RemoteJoy".

Once i open the psp sized screen, it just opens up as a blank dos screen. it does the same for all four different screen options. what am i doing wrong?
    When you say blank dos screen lets say for example you open the full screen one, does your whole computer screen go blank?

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    When you say blank dos screen lets say for example you open the full screen one, does your whole computer screen go blank?
    Yeah it opens a full screen or even just the psp sized screen is just blank. Plaing black and nothing ever pops up. i leave it pluged in for a while to and nothing ever showed up on the screen. I tried it work and at home and nothing shows up on my monitor.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LudeActs View Post
    Yeah it opens a full screen or even just the psp sized screen is just blank. Plaing black and nothing ever pops up. i leave it pluged in for a while to and nothing ever showed up on the screen. I tried it work and at home and nothing shows up on my monitor.
    Is you USB cable plugged up and are you actually playing a UMD? If so and it is still not showing up press the "F3" button.

User Info Menu

The USB Cable is plugin correctly becuase my computer found the hardware in my device manager and when i activate my USB in the PSP menu my computer finds it so the cable being connected is not a problem. I did try my FTB2 and MotoGO UMD's. i have tried pressing F3 and still nothing comes up. is there anything else i could check?

You shouldn't be connecting to your XMBs USB mode....

User Info Menu

So you aren't connecting to your PSP's XMB mode? If not then just restart from the beginning of the tutorial. Of course you can't reinstall the drivers once they are already installed though so start the tutorial over a little after the installation of the drivers.

User Info Menu

Alright, this was really cool at the moment, but then i realized i could not hear anything. I also was about to start an objective, it started, but then when it went to the Loading screen and told me my objectives, it just kept Loading and Loading and Loading...so i guess i have to dissconnect my usb right there and then and then re connect it while in game?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    So you aren't connecting to your PSP's XMB mode? If not then just restart from the beginning of the tutorial. Of course you can't reinstall the drivers once they are already installed though so start the tutorial over a little after the installation of the drivers.

Ok i'l ltry to re add the prx and files back minus the driver install.

User Info Menu

johnny, i dunno whhy you dnt tell people how to get to the Device Manager...

anyone who doesnt know, just press on your keyboard:
    Windows Key+Pause/Break

then click on the hardware tab....
    and then click the Device Manager Button

PS:
    If you dnt know where those two buttons are on your keyboard look at this image:

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast