User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL (w/out Zelda)

THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL (w/out Zelda)

User Info Menu

Re: THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL (w/out Zelda)

Oh, i think if your higher then 3.00 firmware the Twilight hack is your only choice.

Use google or search youtube for "softmodding wiis w, 3.4 firmware"
    ~deaтн goттa вe eaѕy, caυѕe lιғe ιѕ нard .

-#nts: don't f*** around with psp flash0 =)

User Info Menu

wait..what does this let u do exactly?
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

User Info Menu

The homebrew channel let's you play backup games and such. It let's you have unlimited wii download services, so like the internet channel, etc. And you can also play movies and music once the homebrew channel is enabled.

I have the homebrew channel and so far i have - a vba emulator, a n64 emulator, snes and much much much more from the homebrew channel. I also was able to download wii ware for free such as "pokemon ranch" (just checking it out LOL) and the internet channel.
    ~deaтн goттa вe eaѕy, caυѕe lιғe ιѕ нard .

-#nts: don't f*** around with psp flash0 =)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WiiK3D View Post
    The homebrew channel let's you play backup games and such. It let's you have unlimited wii download services, so like the internet channel, etc. And you can also play movies and music once the homebrew channel is enabled.

I have the homebrew channel and so far i have - a vba emulator, a n64 emulator, snes and much much much more from the homebrew channel. I also was able to download wii ware for free such as "pokemon ranch" (just checking it out LOL) and the internet channel.
    sounds pretty cool.
    i'll try it out l8er
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

User Info Menu

so does this really work without the game? cuz i really dont feel like spending money on a game only for a hack.. then again it does seem worth the money..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12