User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora Battery Downgrade or Unbrick ANY PSP!

Pandora Battery Downgrade or Unbrick ANY PSP!

User Info Menu

Re: Pandora Battery Downgrade or Unbrick ANY PSP!

If I need to upgrade my PSP 2.71 to 3.71 m33.

Does the pandora battery work well?and how?

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

If you make a pandora battery, can it be used after that as an ordinary battery? and how?
    Yes it can. I don't know the website but you can prolly google it. It's a program called Hellcat's Pandora Installer for 3.xx.
    There is another way to "pandoraize" your battery but that involves opening it and cutting the correct pin that is soldered to the board. Then to switch back you have to re-solder it. Too complicated and risky for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ayman0579 View Post
    If I need to upgrade my PSP 2.71 to 3.71 m33.

Does the pandora battery work well?and how?
    When you have a pandora battery you simply put it in and you PSP starts up by itself and the downgrade process begins. You should have a custom firmware on your MS already. There are several to choose from and each has it's own limitations, so choose wisely. Once the Pandora is done doing it's thing, PSP will re-start and then you go to whatever CFW is on your MS and push X to start installing the CFW you chose.

User Info Menu

The way to do a simple battery into a pandora battery is the video 1 in this forum, correct? and the files I need is Pandora.zip?

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

IDK I never saw that video. the easiest way for me , and I've done it to my battery, is the way I told you. Only thing is the battery has to be an official SONY battery and i heard it can't be a brand new one. Has to be model PSP 110. I did find a pandora battery tutorial on here:
    http://forum.pspdiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=2293
    Maybe that will help you, if you haven't seen it already.

User Info Menu

lol best downgrader ever xD I downgraded a few of my friends psps xD

User Info Menu

Ok, I have a question. I have a SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo 1.0 GB MagicGate. Will it work with the pandora's battery?

User Info Menu

Or I guess I can't do it afterall since I fucking have this piece of shit Vista OS.
    Last edited by socomseal45; 12-27-2007 at 09:09 PM.

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Allright for those that want to turn a regular battery into a Pandora's battery read this thread.
    http://forum.pspdiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=3195 - credit to Alex1337
    It shows step by step how to do it. Note that it requires you to physically open a battery and cut one of the pins. You can turn it back into a regular battery (don't know why you would, just buy a new 3600mAh battery) but it requires some steady-handed soldering.
    Link also has a GUI for Pandora which you will need.

As far as putting a CFW on your MS, which is required to downgrade your PSP check out this thread.
    http://forum.pspdiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=3275 -credit to madpatriot55
    and go to post #5 for my tut on how to do it. It also has links for 3.71 M33 CFW. There is also a link on there for HELLCAT'S Pandora Creator but that requires you to already have a CFW on your PSP.

Whoever asked about a 1 GB MS working, yeah it will work. MS has to be at least 256 MB and not more than 4 GB just make sure its a genuine pro-duo stick. But I'm not really sure what you were asking.

User Info Menu

can i downgrade a 3.71 slim psp to a 3.71m33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pspKshax View Post
    mm..is it possible to create pandora battery which one psp then downgrade it...THen change the battery back to normal all with one psp????
    dude i already made the battery it just shows in his video he goes to 1.50 then to 3.71 m33 i was asking how did he make it to go to 3.71 m33 cuz that would be nice

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast