User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora Battery Downgrade or Unbrick ANY PSP!

Pandora Battery Downgrade or Unbrick ANY PSP!

User Info Menu

Video Tutorials

Pandora's Battery Tutorial Part 1
    YouTube- Unbrick or Downgrade ANY PSP Part1

Pandora's Battery Tutorial Part 2
    YouTube- Unbrick or Downgrade ANY PSP Part2

Pandora's Battery Tutorial Part 3
    YouTube- Unbrick or Downgrade ANY PSP Part3

IMPORTANT!: In order to get Pandora's Battery to work you MUST have a PSP with a custom firmware to make the battery and everything. Also please don't use any memory stick below 256 MB and please make sure you are using a memory stick under 4 Gigs. If you are someone who wants to downgrade then you will have to get someone to do this process for you and borrow their battery and memory stick for awhile for the downgrading process. As you can see I have already done the process. If you do not know anyone who has a PSP with a custom firmware to do this process for you, then you can send me your PSP in the mail, pay me 20$ for labor, the shipping to and from my house, and I will downgrade your PSP for you. When you send it please put your on a piece of paper so I do not get PSP's messed up and so I can identify the original owner of the PSP. Also please remove the UMD, Memory Card, and Battery from the system. I JUST WANT THE SYSTEM! I will then downgrade it for you, upgrade it to 3.52 M33 custom firmware, add hacks to the PSP for games (If you want), and mail the PSP back to you. If you don't have a custom firmware and you need me to downgrade for you please PM me by going HERE:

http://forum.pspdiscussions.com/priv...p?do=newpm&u=3

Proof that it not only works, but that you can also trust me =]
    YouTube- Proof Pandora Battery Works

If you do have a custom firmware then you may continue on with the tutorial. Here are the files you will need:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0VFIT00R

EDIT: WHOOPS I forgot the one file you may need. The 1.5 Update that is named EBOOT.PBP that you are suppose to rename UPDATE.PBP. LOL, my bad! Go HERE to get it:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZYZUK0CD
    Last edited by JohnnyMcKinney; 08-31-2007 at 03:23 PM.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

1337-Ranger

User Info Menu

Re: Unbrick or Downgrade ANY PSP!

theres a virtual psp mod program
    If I have helped you, +rep or donate.

If you want Free Microsoft Points click here

User Info Menu

u said downgrade !!ANY!! psp but u have to have a custom frameware.......

User Info Menu

nope. You just need someone with a custom firmware to do this process for you. All PSP's can be downgraded, you just have to have the Pandora Battery and the Magic Memory stick.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

what do you think of the odds of messing up your psp if you have a reguler firmware becuse my cuzzin has a psp with 3.52 and i have a custom firmware 3.40 oe-a and he wants me to got to 1.5 for him so can you please tell me.

Xbox 360 Human Resourses

User Info Menu

a panadora battery?
    If you guys have any questions about the Xbox 360 please ask. Director of Human Resources.

User Info Menu

Also, I heard johnny that you should use a memory stick less that 4GB. (thats what i heard from TSH)

User Info Menu

well, this is confusing ill just stay with cfw

Irony at it's finest

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -Death View Post
    well, this is confusing ill just stay with cfw
    what does that have anything to do with that?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by p3t3rmai View Post
    what do you think of the odds of messing up your psp if you have a reguler firmware becuse my cuzzin has a psp with 3.52 and i have a custom firmware 3.40 oe-a and he wants me to got to 1.5 for him so can you please tell me.
    Like so slim there is really not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by poop-is-brown View Post
    Also, I heard johnny that you should use a memory stick less that 4GB. (thats what i heard from TSH)
    Who on this forum is that rich to buy anything over 4 Gigs? Anyway... I'll add it to the post.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast