CFW for PSP 2K-3K includes 5.03 GEN-A for HEN

User Info Menu

File Description

* COMPATIBILITY PSP-3000 and PSP-2000 v3
    * Reading of plays PS1
    * Reading of the backups of plays PSP
    * GEN VSH FINELY available
    * Recovery in VSH available (some bugs remains to be regulated - to see further)
    * Access to the PSN
    * Etc

NOTES:

- When you installed the custom firmware in your flash you can remove the "files" folder in the MS ROOT.
    For your own safety, is better that you rename or erase the prx called "flasher.prx" in the MAIN APP folder to
    avoid wrong flash times.

- If you shutdown the machine or the psp crash, you will need use again ChickHEN R2 to load the main app and press O
    to reboot in the custom firmware, but if you dont shutdown the machine you are in the custom firmware forever.

Just click the Orange download button to download... HAve FUn
    Heres the Download link REP + PLZ

http://dl.qj.net/CFW-5.03GEN-A-for-H...7178/catid/114
    Last edited by The_Taker56; 06-08-2009 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Added some more info

My BABY I LOVE HER WITHOUT A DOUBT

User Info Menu

Re: CFW for PSP 2K-3K includes 5.03 GEN-A for HEN

Ok.. so correct me if i'm wrong, after installing CFW on PSP3000 or 2000 with the TA-088v3 mobo, if the PSP shuts down or let's say the battery ran out, the CFW disappears?? It doesn't stay on forever??

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .NuMb3rS. View Post
    Ok.. so correct me if i'm wrong, after installing CFW on PSP3000 or 2000 with the TA-088v3 mobo, if the PSP shuts down or let's say the battery ran out, the CFW disappears?? It doesn't stay on forever??
    IDK i think your right because after reading over and over if u dont shut it down your in it forever so u gotta keep putting on there i think... To be honest i use 5.00 m33-6 not this 5.03GEN-A HEN i dont know man im so sorry but i'm looking in 2 it while we speak ok give me some time

----Added 8/6/2009 at 9:20 AM----
    Quote Originally Posted by .NuMb3rS. View Post

Nm it does stay on the mem stick root u just got to keep on rebooting it this is what my friend came up with he using it now ok
    Last edited by The_Taker56; 06-08-2009 at 12:16 PM.

My BABY I LOVE HER WITHOUT A DOUBT

User Info Menu

I know this app I used it on my friends PSP(3000) its great in some way, but in the other hand its kinda gay lol but still cool.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^