User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CXMB for 5.50 GEN

CXMB for 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

CXMB for 5.50 GEN

This is ONLY for Custom Firmware. It will work for 5.50 GEN Custom Firmware and above. For firmwares below 5.50 GEN please use CXMB 3.3, which you can get HERE. If you have not recently downgraded your PSP then more than likely you do not have Custom Firmware. If you would like Custom Firmware to gain many advantages in the PSP Community then you can get it through out service HERE. CXMB is basically a way to get Custom XMBs on your PSP WITHOUT flashing it. The flash files are encrypted into a CTF file (Not PTF, but CTF) in which the homebrew loads from the theme category in your PSP. While this plugin is active PTF files can not be loaded. Instead it loads your CTF files. Just place the CTF files in the THEME folder like you would a PTF file and you are set to go. So what's the difference between PTF and CTF you ask? Well PTF is what SONY used for their custom themes. They only allow you to edit the icons and nothing else. However CTF has basically all the features of flashing themes without flashing them. Icons, Text changes, Gameboots, Coldboots, Sounds, and much more! You can download CXMB for 5.50 GEN in the attachments below. To download you will have to be registered.

Installation:
    1.) Download from the attachments below, I have included three themes Xbox 360, Xbox 360 Gears of War, and Xbox 360 Halo 3.
    2.) Open using WinRAR.
    3.) Go into the MS_ROOT folder of the file you downloaded.
    4.) Open your PSP in USB mode.
    5.) Drag the contents of the MS_ROOT folder you downloaded to your Memory Stick's Root. If you do not know what your Memory Stick's Root is then read THIS.
    6.) Go into your seplugins folder and add the following like to your vsh.txt
    Code:
    ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx
    7.) Exit USB mode and turn your PSP off.
    8.) Go into recovery.
    9.) Go to plugins.
    10.) Enable cxmb.prx.
    11.) Exit recovery.
    12.) Go to your themes and choose the one of the themes I have given you or if you have added more CTFs then choose the one you added.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

CXMB for 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

Re: CXMB for 5.50 GEN

Thx man!
    Uh befor I use this does it work for psp-3000? Im using GEN-A since its the only firmware for the 3000 lol. And also is there any other themes in this forum then xbox360 and the other gay themes they have here? Sorry for acting rude, its just I realy want Apple-Core lol.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

CXMB for 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

thanks jonny you are the best these work pefectly any chance of anymore to come? and wil someone explain how i give rep= to jonny here as if he needs it

CXMB for 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

A big thank u for the themes....working smoothly

CXMB for 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

A big thanks to you man and CD for having such a great admin like you on it.

CXMB for 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

Downloading right now, hope its still working

CXMB for 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

i got a psp 1001 fat ver,5.50 gen-b full i still cant get it to work

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by klypster View Post
    i got a psp 1001 fat ver,5.50 gen-b full i still cant get it to work
    did u enable it in the recovery menu.

CXMB for 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

Okay, I just created a seplugins folder and created a vsh.txt file with the code you said to add. I just a few minutes ago updated to 5.50 Gen D2. I am wondering what I did wrong...I will tinker around to see if anything works.

I found the problem. I made a nub mistake and had ksh not vsh >_> but now I enabled it and it doesn't show up in my Themes section on my psp.
    Last edited by NeroBek; 12-01-2009 at 01:20 AM.

CXMB for 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NeroBek View Post
    Okay, I just created a seplugins folder and created a vsh.txt file with the code you said to add. I just a few minutes ago updated to 5.50 Gen D2. I am wondering what I did wrong...I will tinker around to see if anything works.

I found the problem. I made a nub mistake and had ksh not vsh >_> but now I enabled it and it doesn't show up in my Themes section on my psp.
    your themes should show up as I am using the same exact CFW and such etc.
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast