User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to hack a psp with out a pandora's battery

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

how to hack a psp with out a pandora's battery

Video Here

YouTube - how to hack a psp 1000 or 2000 with out a pandora's battery

YouTube - how to hack a psp 1000 or 2000 with out a pandora's battery part 2

Ok, this is the first guide ive ever written on how to hack a psp, and the best part about this guide is you do not need a pandora's battery. WARNING IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW EVERY STEP CORRECTLY YOU MAY BRICK YOU PSP YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Fox1091's Written Guide: To How To Hack A PSP With Out A Pandora's Battery

Item's Needed

USB Cord

!!!!!!!!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your PSP must be on OFW 5.03 No Higher Or Lower

You Need a PSP That Is....:

A Memory Stick 1gig Is Good.

Downloads

chickenHEN R2 Easy Installer With Hell Cats Recovery Menu

STEP 1: Download The file above and connect a usb cord to your psp and computer, then put you psp in usb mode and leave it there.

STEP 2: Now Open The File That You Download It Is A .exe So You Will Probaly Be Promt For Admin Right On The Computer, Just Hit Ok. Follow The Easy Steps On The File e.g: Choose where ur psp is mine was f: i think... Then next and ect...

STEP 3: Depending on if you have a slim or phat you may need to change something. If you have a slim you fine and go to step 4. If You Have a PHAT continue to read.

If You Have A PHAT open up the root of you ms and go into you [color=red]psp folder[/color=red], then the go into the folder called PHOTO. Now In There, there should be a folder called SLIM, Open it.

Now Look For The Image called SLIM And Rename It : eggsploit

STEP 4: Now that you have chickenHEN R2 ready... exit out of USB mode and on you psp go to "PHOTO" And Go into you pictures....

Now Go into you folder called "SLIM" And Just leave you psp...
    70% of the time you psp will freeze and shutoff, let it do this... now all you have to do is repeat this little paragraph untill you dont freeze and you psp looks kinda weird for a min should change colors and see lots of random lines...

After you see the lines let your psp restart.

STEP 5: Congratz you have just installed chickHEN R2 onto you psp... You Are almost done. Now to make sure you did this right got into system settings and then system information it should say 5.03 chickHEN R2 or something like that lol :P

If it does say that continue on this step... if not repeat step 4 again

Okay now that you have chickHEN R2 you need to use PSPident 0.4 which should be in the game section of you memory stick . If it is skip to the green text, if not continue to read these simple instructions.

Download this: PSPident 0.4

After you download this open the .rar file it is in and extract it to somewhere you can get it easly and it should be a folder called PSPident dont take anyhing out of the folder extract the folder. Now plug in a USB cord and in the root of you ms go into "PSP"folder then the "GAME" folder. In the game folder paste the PSPident folder in to it.

Run the PSPident 0.4... You will see this white box kinda thing move up the screen let it do that... Once it is done you can read the text and see something say something like this : "Done... hit >< to exit " i forgot to be honest but yeah you will notice it...

STEP 6: Follow Carefully Here To Not Brick Your PSP Now go back to where PSPident was and open up Hell Cats Recovery Menu. Once it is load scroll to :" I AGREE, now take me to the program!" and hit ><

Now Scroll down to "Install M33 CFW (of version selected above)"
    After it should say something like again just hit the "I AGREE" one again and then let it do its thing... it will take a few min so... just chill for a bit watch a movie or something on youtube when it's done, it will say hit >< to exit or restart one of the two.

STEP 7: Now You are basicly done. To confirm you have hacked you psp turn it on if is not already and go back to system settings and then system information. It should say 5.00 M33-4.

If it does you did everything right but there is still a few things you have to do. So take the battery out of you psp or just turn it off. then turn it back on while hold down the R trigger which will take you to the recovery menu. whne they go down to
    "Registry Hacks" and hit >< then go and hit >< on "activate WMA" & "activate Flash Player" now just turn you psp off and back on and enjoy you hacked psp

Guide Made By Fox1091

Have any other questions or i forgot something? feel free to ask me and inform me :P

----Added 1/10/2009 at 11:33 AM----
    Video Added @!!!!@#$%^
    Last edited by DeToX; 12-10-2009 at 09:58 PM.

._________.

User Info Menu

Re: how to hack a psp with out a pandora's battery

awesome i got this to work on psp-1000 just takes alot of tries to get the chickhen to worh but yeah it is the reason my new phat has cfw cause it came with a goofy battery that was all wierd inside so i couldnt pandora it.
    Last edited by Huggs; 10-23-2009 at 06:44 PM.
    _____

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

lol no problem ;) i used this method to hack around 13 psp's so far and made about 70$

~*Red Dead*~ LEGEND

User Info Menu

It's much easier to use a Pandora, but this is epic if no one you know has a hacked PSP to make a battery.

I thank you. :D

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

ill give ya that it is easy for pandora but thats only because it takes for ever to gget chickhen

User Info Menu

do you stilll need help with that corrupt slim psp? cuz i can i help you with that

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

yeah its still fucked

User Info Menu

dload link not working help!!!

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu