User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 5.50 GEN-D2 Custom Firmware

5.50 GEN-D2 Custom Firmware

User Info Menu

Re: 5.50 GEN-C Custom Firmware

LOL I tryed to go from 5.00 m33-6 to GEN-C and then used my Pandora for 4.01 m33-2 beacause GEN-C was to buggy. Now it says system software is 4.01 to start you need 5.03 do you want to update now? I pressed no and it said I need to upgrade before my next use lol I suck. (not literly) Im puttng in the 5.00 m33-6 now. Ok its done. W0000T!! It works!! Yay!! lol =P
    Last edited by S2h6699; 10-24-2009 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Spelling & Grammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

User Info Menu

hmm well has anyone tested gen d yet

~*Red Dead*~ LEGEND

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by X-dude View Post
    hmm well has anyone tested gen d yet
    I don't know considering Gen D-2 is coming out now..

User Info Menu

oh but would u have to get gen d to update to gen d-2 or can u update from gen b-2 to gen d-2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by X-dude View Post
    oh but would u have to get gen d to update to gen d-2 or can u update from gen b-2 to gen d-2
    GEN-D is required to update to GEN-D2.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: 5.50 GEN-D2 Custom Firmware

Do you need GEN-C to go to D? Or can you go straight from GEN-B2 to GEN-D?
    SOCOM FTB2-taker15rule
    MOHH2-TaKerzbad
    The One You Call Immortal

User Info Menu

yea im wondering that 2

User Info Menu

Yes U can update from B2 to D

User Info Menu

kk thx

User Info Menu

Put "http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...095/page7.html" in your browser and check out the first part of my problem.

Ok... after ^that^ I put in the GEN-C installer and after it got to 100% it shutdown by its self, the last time I put GEN-C in it gave me the option to X = Reboot O = Shtdown. Altho I went to Settings --> System Settings --> System Information and it says "5.50 GEN-C (Full)"

Ok I dont think the above matters because I put in GEN-D. I went to Settings --> System Settings --> System Information and it says "5.50 GEN-D (Full)" So wahtever.

Now im putting GEN-D2 and the screen is blank although you can see the backlight and can tell its not off. The MS Light flashes for ½ a second then turns off for 2.01 seconds (yes I timed both). Ok its now been doing this for a boring 15 minutes. Im afriad to shut it off. What do I do?

I pulled out the battery when the MS light was flashing because i'd prefer to screw up replaceable files then my PSPs Flash... I turned it back on, so far so good. I went to Settings --> System Settings --> System Information and it says "5.50 GEN-D (Full)". Im going to try it again... Still the same shit. I went to the GEN-D recovery menu (the green looks cool! so much for livelier then the dark red from the m33 FWs), and switched the Homebrew folder to 1.5 and the UMD mode to m33 driver. Im running the D2 installer.... again! WHAT THE FUCK! STILL THE SAME FUCKING SHIT! Why wont this stupid ass motherfucking shit work?

Suggestions anyone?
    Last edited by S2h6699; 10-24-2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: New Information
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast