User Tag List

Thread: Have you wanted to be a DJ!

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Exclamation Have you wanted to be a DJ!

Well, I was searching around Google to see if there was a a homebrew where you could mess around with your music or make beats. While I was searching I found this great homebrew called Rythm. This homebrew allows you to make beats and has some samples to help you too.
    If you want to download it then http://www.psprhythm.com/download.shtml
    it has other download able samples in case you are interested in making beats. rep+ if you want. :mellow:

Have you wanted to be a DJ!

User Info Menu

Re: Have you wanted to be a DJ!

dude this is total epicness :D

User Info Menu

Nice game.
    Never liked techno though

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mexjoker95 View Post
    Well, I was searching around Google to see if there was a a homebrew where you could mess around with your music or make beats. While I was searching I found this great homebrew called Rythm. This homebrew allows you to make beats and has some samples to help you too.
    If you want to download it then http://www.psprhythm.com/download.shtml
    it has other download able samples in case you are interested in making beats. rep+ if you want. :mellow:
    You are aware this is old right? This hasn't been updated since PSP firmware 2.7.

I posted this awhile back, but when I removed old topics I believe it got removed, so glad to see it back.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

I didn't realize it was old considering that it worked on my 5.02GEN-A slim. Most games that were made back then don't even work on newer firmwares.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    You are aware this is old right? This hasn't been updated since PSP firmware 2.7.

I posted this awhile back, but when I removed old topics I believe it got removed, so glad to see it back.
    lol called out! its pretty cool this is a nice little homebrew gem! xP