User Tag List

Thread: Dark Alex site

Dark Alex site

User Info Menu

Dark Alex site

I dowloaded tekken 6 and can not get it to play.Tried to go to dark alex's site for update on m33 but it is down, any ideas on how to get it to work?

Dark Alex site

User Info Menu

Re: Dark Alex site

Why won't you try and updating to 5.50 GEN-D2...

People need to move on from 5.00M33.. There won't be anymore updates for it, not at least for a very, very, very long time if they decided to..

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

Dark Alex site

User Info Menu

Alright thanks. I'll try that

Dark Alex site

User Info Menu

Did you get it to work? I'm playing Tekken 6 on my 5.50 GEN-D2 slim psp...

Dark Alex site

User Info Menu

I can play Tekken 6 on my PSP and I got 5.00 m33-6... You have to get a patched version.

Dark Alex site

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    I can play Tekken 6 on my PSP and I got 5.00 m33-6... You have to get a patched version.
    Or yeah, that one too... But that came out just recently. The first leaked Tekken 6 wasn't playable because it wasn't a full rip.. Then the second one was only playable on 5.50 GEN, and now they have the patched version for 5.00 M33..

Hopefully in 2 weeks when team GEN releases 5.50 GEN-D3 there'll be no more patching and stuff.. lol :taz:

Dark Alex site

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sc-dude View Post
    I dowloaded tekken 6 and can not get it to play.Tried to go to dark alex's site for update on m33 but it is down, any ideas on how to get it to work?
    D_A has personally issues to deal with I believe he has a kid now. Just use GEN.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.