who has no idea gets a heart attack

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Re: 6.20 CD cfw

If you guys can get this to work I will officialy kiss you two. NO HOMO

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

sickkk, I've been in the mist of updating my psp for a while... maybe I'll jump on this wagon and test it out

+Rep

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

as soon as u fix the ISO reading let me know and ill install this.

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

So, by running this firmware, it is possible to get the American and Euro versions of FTB3 online? Or would the person still have to purchase the online key from the PSN Store.
    Coding again.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan802 View Post
    So, by running this firmware, it is possible to get the American and Euro versions of FTB3 online? Or would the person still have to purchase the online key from the PSN Store.
    Well If if this works you should be able to Play FTB3 on EU and US. But I think you need to use the online key. Unless someone gets around that also

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    Well If if this works you should be able to Play FTB3 on EU and US. But I think you need to use the online key. Unless someone gets around that also
    No matter what you WILL need the PSN Code to play Socom FTB3, even with PSNEnabler.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

I have a feeling this isnt possible.... I saw a convo on AIOLAB about someone trying to create this as they found a decryptor but smokin said it was useless
    [Exceeded Maximum Number of Images]
    ThAtS wHaT i CaLL a FiGhT

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    No matter what you WILL need the PSN Code to play Socom FTB3, even with PSNEnabler.
    Well, I'm not buying the game if I have to buy that. I'm not gonna spend $30 on a game I have to spend another $20 to play online for lol. Good luck with the firmware though :).

So, I guess I'll just have to download the US copy if it ever becomes possible. Guess I'll stick with the Japanese version for now.
    Coding again.

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

hey john i really dont understand what 6.20 cd is. Is it a custom firmware that i just drag into my game folder and install or is it something different

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast