User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP!!

GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP!!

User Info Menu

This tutorial is a little bit longer. In the end though it will be totally worth it.

DOWNLOAD: HERE

Inside you'll see 4 folders. A 1.0 Version, 1.5 Version, gpSP_kai22_src, and a Hex-editor folder. If you have PSP version 1.5 the go into that folder. If you have PSP version 1.0 then go into that folder. If you have any OE custom firmware then it doesn't matter what version you go into. I suggest 1.0 since there's only 1 folder to put on your PSP. Now which ever version folder you choose you will see a "MS Root" folder. In case you didn't know the "MS Root" is the Memory Sticks root. Like when you first open the PSP in USB mode you see all those folders especially the "PSP" folder. Well if you open up you PSP in usb mode from my computer its kind of like opening the MS Root folder. So open both of those. Take all the contents of the "MS Root" folder and drag them into the root of your memory stick. DON'T DRAG THE MS FOLDER INTO THE ROOT!! Open the "MS Root" folder THEN drag everything inside of it to the root of your memory stick. If it helps just drag everything in the "MS Root" folder next to the "PSP" folder within your memory stick. So you are dragging a "PSP" folder next to your "PSP" folder in your memory stick. It should ask do you if you wish to overwrite click yes to all. These are the ONLY files you need on your memory stick. DONT COPY ANYTHING ELSE IN THE RAR TO YOUR MEMORY STICK.

You're done. Now all you do is find your favorite rom and put it in the "gpSP" folder located in your "GAME" folder. You know you have a Gameboy Advanced ROM because the name of it will look like this pokemon.gba. The .gba is the file extension you are looking for.

NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL OR USE THE HEX-EDITOR UNLESS TOLD TO IN THE "game_config.txt". EVEN IF TOLD TO DO THIS ALWAYS JUST RUN THE GAME FIRST THIS WAY IF IT WORKS YOU WON'T NEED TO USE THE HEX-EDITOR.

Reminder: You have access to the GBA ROMs forum. Go to it HERE.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP!!

hey johnny, im using a 3.03 OE-C psp where should i put the folders??? help D:

**EDIT**
    nvm nvm!! i got it too work thanks for da guide :D

User Info Menu

hey m8 ur better off using de 1.0 version....i'm 3.03OE-C also......i'm downloading it now ;D
    Sniper Essentials:
    1. Barret 50. Cal
    2. A Steady Hand
    and
    3. Patience

User Info Menu

put it in PSP/GAME YES its that easy

User Info Menu

yea 1.0 works better.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

hi
    hi guys leave me a mesege =]

User Info Menu

YAY! no more crappy gameboy! thanks ;D
    Firmware History: 2.71>2.81>3.00>3.01>3.02>3.03>3.03 HEN>1.5>3.03 OE-C>bricked>1.5>3.03 OE-C>1.5>3.10 OE-A>1.5>3.03 OE-C

User Info Menu

wow....once again..this is great....im playing pokemon and it f-ing pwnz!!

User Info Menu

Yup. Im really getting pissed with the spamming though. Even if he has stopped.

User Info Menu

ya..the only reason he is a "ps1 gamer" is because all his post...most of them are spam

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast