User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nite pr Rev k

Nite pr Rev k

User Info Menu

Re: Nite pr Rev k

ok im 100% sure u dont got Custom Firmware, so first get Custom Firmware...
    U need cfw for hackin

Nite pr Rev k

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by THEBLINGKING View Post
    I GOT REV J ITS OK NOW.....NOW I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ONLINE THING FOR MY PSP WHEN I ENABLE MY NITEPR IN PLUGINS
    IT DOESNT LET ME PLAY ONLINE THIS IS WHAT I SAYS......Network INET module load failure.....Do you know whats wrong
    DO you have any other plugins enabled? If not just try Johnny's NitePR Rev J tutorial found here.

Quote Originally Posted by cellcat1 View Post
    if i knew how to find that out, trust me id tell u
    Go to your PSP's home menu (XMB) and go to Setting -> System Settings -> System Information -> Now read what the Firmware Version is.

Nite pr Rev k

User Info Menu

In seplugins folder open vsh.txt or game.txt and add this "ms0:/seplugins/nitePR.prx"

:gunbandana::willynilly:

Nite pr Rev k

User Info Menu

HELP
    i downloaded n put in nitepr revK exactly as the readme said to do. den wen i start a cso game a black screen appears n says tap HOME button twice then hold VOLUP+ VOLDOWN to open NitePR menu, now this is perfectly normal according to the readme, BUT wen i do it nothing happens, no cheats r applied n the NitePR menu doesn't open!!!
    PLZZ help.

Nite pr Rev k

User Info Menu

Go to home menu > system settings > system version and usually if you want to hack it will have an M33 after your version or an M33- whatever

Nite pr Rev k

User Info Menu

Hey! guys try this one .......and just change all the code from nite.pr just get the new code from this site consolediscussion.com in the code archeive....yeeee... good luck....lol if incase not work I will give the rev.k stable next time you post.....lol
    http://sanik.imk.cx/nitePR/nitePR_revK.zip

Nite pr Rev k

User Info Menu

ftw........

Nite pr Rev k

User Info Menu

how come when i press the + and - button after pressing home button twice it didnt work
    please help

Nite pr Rev k

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by THEBLINGKING View Post
    Can someone help me with nitepr. I put in all of the files in the seplugins folder like it said in the readme.... but it does not come up in the plugins folder in my recover..im running 3.52 m33-4
    Did you add it to the game.txt file? If so substitute the slashes for the opposite.
    EX: ms0:\ to ms0:/
    ms0:/ to ms0:\

Yes all the slashes not just the beginning.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12