User Tag List

Thread: 6.20TN-D CFW + downgrader for PSP3000!!!

6.20TN-D CFW + downgrader for PSP3000!!!

User Info Menu

Post 6.20TN-D CFW + downgrader for PSP3000!!!

Thats right guys, you read it correct a CFW for 6.20!!! *THIS IS COMPATIBLE WITH PSP 1000/2000 AND YES EVEN PSP 3000!!!* Sorry "Go" owners, however, the 6.20TN-D CFW that I'm giving you is a HEN and DOES works on PSPGo but the permanent patch DOES NOT work on the PSPGo. Don't get your hopes down just because I said this is a HEN, although this is a HEN, there is a patch that makes this HEN permanent converting it into CFW, although its clearly HEN, but still it works the same as if it was CFW. So that means every time you fully reboot your PSP, you will still be running HEN homebrew, take off your battery or remove the patch after you have installed it into your PSP if you don't believe this, and you will still be running HEN!!! *DO NOT TRY THIS PERMANENT PATCH ON YOUR PSPGO'S YOU "WILL" RENDER YOUR PSPGo's USELESS! I WILL NOT BE RESPONSABLE FOR YOUR MISTAKES, ALSO BE CAREFULL ON YOUR PSP 3000’s ANY MISTAKES YOU MADE ON IT CAN NOT BE FIXED SINCE PANDORA BATTERY CAN'T REPARE IT, DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK* Either follow my tutorial or just follow the "read me text's" in the downloads I have providing you with. Each download should have a read me text file, if not then just follow my tutorial anyways.

6.20TN-D has the following:
    enables access to online play to PSN
    enables access to PSN
    enables downloads from PSN@Store (such as “Add-ons”)
    enables access to Comics
    enables access to Sens Me
    enables ISO/CSO back ups
    enables PSX ISO/Eboot back ups
    compatible use of some homebrew apps
    compatible use of Custom themes
    *dose not support recovery menu*
    *does not support 1.50 kernel*
    *dose not support to make Pandora Battery*

PSP 1000/2000/3000 6.20 OFW:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1avmq44p76dkc3y

PSPGo 6.20 OFW:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U2S1NTWT

Installation for PSP 1000/2000:
    1. If your running 5.50GEN on your PSP 1000/2000, your gonna have to downgrade to a lower version because if you try to update to 6.20 OFW your PSP may say you are already up to date. So to get over this, use your pandora battery and Magic Memory Stick (MMS) and downgrade to any firmware to 5.00 OFW or below.

2. Once you have successfully downgraded to any firmware, now update your PSP 1000/2000/3000 to 6.20 OFW download the OFW 6.20 above and place the update in PSP/GAME in your PSP then run the update in your XMB GAME.

3. Once you have updated or downgraded to 6.20 OFW, now its time to run 6.20TN-D HEN, download and extract 6.20tn-d then open 6.20tn-d folder, and copy/paste “TN_HEN” in your PSP/GAME, then run the HEN enabler in your PSP XMB. Remember while running HEN, every time you reboot or put your PSP in sleep mode you will no longer be running HEN, and you would have to rerun HEN from your XMB every time.

4. Now to make 6.20TN-D HEN into a CFW obviously you must be on HEN first just to have that in the clear! Download & Extract “620_TN_D_Permanent_patch_with_sony_logo” in that folder place the “620_TN_D_Permanent_patch” in your PSP/GAME. *IF IT SHOW UP CORRUPTED REMOVE “620_” ON THE FOLDER NAME* Before you run this patch, while your running HEN open your “XMB vsh menu” by pressing “Select” and look for “Protect Flash 0” and “DISABLE IT!” Then after that run the 6.20TN-D permanent patch in your XMB. When it says “are you going to install patch?” press cross (X) for yes, then after, it will say “are you going to have a test run on fake vshmain? [STRONGLY RECOMMENED]” press circle (O) for no, why no? because you don’t want to test run it you want to RUN IT!!! After that your PSP will reboot itself and you may notice your still running HEN, now to see it with your own eyes and see if it worked, delete both the HEN enabler and the permanent patch from your XMB, remove your battery, put your battery back and you will notice your still running HEN on your PSP 1000/2000/3000 on CFW 6.20TN-D!!!

Installation for PSP 3000:
    *This downgrader ONLY works on OFW 6.31 & 6.35!* Download the downgrader from here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C8ZZBJUT & Extract it and copy/paste the "Downgrader" folder to your PSP/GAME, and you must have the 620 update for it to work. The downgrader is "signed" and can be launched from OFW XMB. You need to copy the 6.20 update to PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP and for PSPgo the 620Go update must be the eflash it is placed on. After setup run the downgrader and follow the onscreen instructions. If you have done everything right and your now running 6.20 OFW go to the “Installation for PSP 1000/2000” and skip to step 3. If your PSP 3000 version firmware is below OFW 6.20 then go to step 2 and on.

aLoader installation for all PSP models:
    This use of content is ONLY for your ISO/CSO/Eboot back-ups, I DO NOT SUPPORT PIRATING, PLEASE USE THIS FOR RIGHT REASONS! Download & Extract “aLoader 1.25” and copy/paste the content to seplugins, or copy/paste seplugins to the Root of your memory stick, then exit USB mode and press “Select” and look for “Restart vsh” and click on it, then your PSP will restart and all your ISO/CSO back ups will now show up. *BE SURE ALL YOUR PLUGINS IN Seplugins ARE DISABLED APART FROM “aLoader, and pops” OTHERWISE ALL YOUR ISO/CSO/EBOOT WILL FREEZE AND CRASH AND WILL NOT RUN, REMEMBER THAT ONLY SOME prx’s, homebrew app’s, WORK BUT NOT ALL PLUGINS WORK ON 6.20TN-D SO HAVE THEM DISABLED TO BE SAFE!*

Now if you have OFW 6.37 on your PSP 3000 there is a way how to downgrade from that firmware, however, I was unsuccessful to find the tutorial I saw on youtube, so if your stuck on 6.37 OFW and want to downgrade, then my only suggestion is try and see if you get lucky and find that tutorial how to downgrade from that firmware to 6.20, I only saw it once and from what I remember it did work also on PSPGo, but be careful I’m not responsable for any damage you caused on your PSP 3000/GO.

Please Rate, comment, Thanks, REP+, and most of all I dont take any credit for the making of this patch, for I’m not the creator of this patch, but I will take credit for this tutorial! J If you encounter any problems please pm me or look for better resources on the web for help, like “youtube or google” ENJOY!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Battle4U; 03-27-2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Added links
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

User Info Menu

Re: 6.20TN-D CFW + downgrader for PSP3000!!!

Sorry guys the "downgrader" did not fit but I will leave the tutorial as it is so you can still follow it, but your gonna have to look it up on google. Just google "downgrader_release_r1" download it and follow my tutorial. It should be 5.37mb, if its less then it could be a fake or somethings missing from it.
    Last edited by Battle4U; 05-07-2011 at 01:53 PM.
    Above:

Below:

User Info Menu

Ok guys thanks to Johnny Mckinney's help I put all the missing files I could not fit in my tutorial "in links," all downloads I have supported you with is now provided!!
    Last edited by Battle4U; 03-27-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    Above:

Below:

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Nice post.... I may try this.... I actualy unhacked my PSP so it goes to the newest CFW but I may go back to CFW cause of this and because of the fact I got rockband and it's being a jackass and not having any games on it -_-(Damn fuckin game)

User Info Menu

A couple things really quick. First of all, anyone running 5.50 GEN does not have to downgrade before upgrading. You can use HellCat's Recovery Flasher v1.65 (MUST BE 1.65, Google it) to install 6.20 OFW onto any PSP 1000 or fully hackable 2000. Makes it easier than downgrading, just to upgrade.

Also, this is NOT permanent CFW. It is NOT saved to the flash memory of your PSP 3000. Saying that it is permanent CFW for a PSP 3000 is not only false, but it is also going to scare a SHIT LOAD of people. This is essentially what the permanent patch does. It replaces ONE FILE in the flash memory of your PSP. The vshmain.prx on your PSP is replaced with a vshmain.prx that contains a function to reinstall the HEN when the PSP boots up. It has been shown to be safe of PSP 1000, PSP 2000, and PSP 3000, however even Total_Noob (the guy that made the HEN in the first place) bricked his PSPGo when he tried to install it, it is NOT for the PSP Go.

One last EXTREMELY important note. When you install the permanent patch, you will notice a file on the root of your memory stick called vshorig.prx. This is the ORIGINAL vshmain.prx that was on your PSP. DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE OFF OF YOU MEMORY STICK FOR ANY REASON. You will need it to uninstall the permanent patch, and without it, you could screw up your PSP. Also, it is VERY SMART to back up vshorig.prx on your computer somewhere in case you accidentally format your memory stick or delete vshorig.prx.

Otherwise, very helpful, well written tutorial.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post
    A couple things really quick. First of all, anyone running 5.50 GEN does not have to downgrade before upgrading. You can use HellCat's Recovery Flasher v1.65 (MUST BE 1.65, Google it) to install 6.20 OFW onto any PSP 1000 or fully hackable 2000. Makes it easier than downgrading, just to upgrade.

Also, this is NOT permanent CFW. It is NOT saved to the flash memory of your PSP 3000. Saying that it is permanent CFW for a PSP 3000 is not only false, but it is also going to scare a SHIT LOAD of people. This is essentially what the permanent patch does. It replaces ONE FILE in the flash memory of your PSP. The vshmain.prx on your PSP is replaced with a vshmain.prx that contains a function to reinstall the HEN when the PSP boots up. It has been shown to be safe of PSP 1000, PSP 2000, and PSP 3000, however even Total_Noob (the guy that made the HEN in the first place) bricked his PSPGo when he tried to install it, it is NOT for the PSP Go.

One last EXTREMELY important note. When you install the permanent patch, you will notice a file on the root of your memory stick called vshorig.prx. This is the ORIGINAL vshmain.prx that was on your PSP. DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE OFF OF YOU MEMORY STICK FOR ANY REASON. You will need it to uninstall the permanent patch, and without it, you could screw up your PSP. Also, it is VERY SMART to back up vshorig.prx on your computer somewhere in case you accidentally format your memory stick or delete vshorig.prx.

Otherwise, very helpful, well written tutorial.

Thanks for that heads up, i didn't really notice a "vshorig.prx" in the PSP main ROOT memory stick, when I tested on my brothers PSP 1000, had I knew I would have put that in my tutorial becuase thats a very important fact to know that I left out. On your secound paragraph I do believe I already have mentioned something as close to what you said about HEN not really being a fully CFW fyi, lol but thanks for that very important info! :)
    Last edited by Battle4U; 05-07-2011 at 01:50 PM.
    Above:

Below: