User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guitarway to Heaven 2

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Re: Guitarway to Heaven 2

Quote Originally Posted by DABESTLFCFANEVA View Post
    Sorry, where is my game folder on my original PSP!!??
    What firmware is your PSP? Please be aware you must be running custom firmware. (If you are running Official Sony Firmware you can not run this game. You will need to use our downgrading service found HERE.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    The 1.5 subset does not work on the slim. To get 1.5 on the slim you need TimeMachine. GtH 4 Amplified works on the Slim. The thing about GtH is that the songs are interchangeable between all of them. You can keep any you want and delete any you want. So if you only have 372 just delete songs you don't like until it's less than 372. Then just add Iron Man.
    anychance you can explain this to me...
    You Might See Me In The Streets But Shawty You Don't Know Me...

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatiswrongwithyou View Post
    anychance you can explain this to me...
    GtH as in ALL versions work the same way... Take GtH4 and extract it to your desktop. Now go into the GtH4 folder and then the songs folder. Now go into one of the difficulty folders. Find a folder that is named a song you don't like. If you don't like it delete it. NOW if you do that for all the difficulties you should have a way smaller GtH. Now to use the song you like from GtH2 just drag it to your desktop, go into the GtH2 folder, into the songs folder, into the difficulty that the song you likeis found under. Now just find the folder with the name of the song you like and copy it into the difficulty folder in GtH4. After this just drag to your PSP. If you still have no room delete more songs.

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by YoMom View Post
    GtH as in ALL versions work the same way... Take GtH4 and extract it to your desktop. Now go into the GtH4 folder and then the songs folder. Now go into one of the difficulty folders. Find a folder that is named a song you don't like. If you don't like it delete it. NOW if you do that for all the difficulties you should have a way smaller GtH. Now to use the song you like from GtH2 just drag it to your desktop, go into the GtH2 folder, into the songs folder, into the difficulty that the song you likeis found under. Now just find the folder with the name of the song you like and copy it into the difficulty folder in GtH4. After this just drag to your PSP. If you still have no room delete more songs.
    did you listen to ANYTHING i said? I D O N O T H A V E E N O U G H M E M O R Y F O R G T H 4 ! ! !
    Last edited by whatiswrongwithyou; 05-25-2008 at 06:34 PM.
    You Might See Me In The Streets But Shawty You Don't Know Me...

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatiswrongwithyou View Post
    did you listen to ANYTHING i said? I D O N O T H A V E E N O U G H M E M O R Y F O R G T H 4 ! ! !
    You obviously do not have brain. I heard you the first time. I will explain this simply. By deleting songs on your desktop that will create enough space to be able to fit on your memory stick. How much do you have? You said 300 something MB right? Just delete enough songs until the space required is below your memory stick's requirement. Understand or do you still think I am not listening?

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

How do i download gutiar way to heaven on psp

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: Guitarway to Heaven 2

I'm a downright noob at psp hacking and stuff. I have a 3.90 m33-3 and i placed the 2 guitar way to heaven files into my GAME dir. When i go to Game>Memory Stick> i see 2 files, one corrupt data file and a Guitar way to heaven 2 icon with the music playing and all. But when i start the game, i get an error code 80020148. Please help. Really want to play this game. Have been waiting for a game like this for ages.

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

another reason to like this site.

i heard about this and searched for awhile.

couldnt find it.

and here it is.

good find.

CD's Retired GFx

User Info Menu

:blink:
    Adangerousdigit u have to have custom firmware

Nightmare Team Member

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

For some strange reason mine worked on the ipsp software for the psp? If anyone knows why i dont even have a custom firmware

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast