User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guitarway to Heaven 2

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Re: Guitarway to Heaven 2

everytime i download guitarway to heaven 2 the guitarway to heaven folder on my psp says corrupted data?! what the heck am i doing wrong???!!!:unsure:
    ----Double Post----
    how come everytime i downlaod guitarway to heaven (the folder with all the songs in it) (in my psp) says corrupted data?! please help me!:unsure: it says game could not be started (8002014C)! what the heck does that mean!!!???
    Last edited by abcd; 06-25-2008 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Double Post

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

I have the game downloaded but it wont play,it has the picture and muscic of the game but it wont play need help. I have firmware 3.90 m33 with kernal 1.50(Don't have a slim either).
    ----Double Post----
    GETTING FRUSTERATED WANT TO PLAY IT WAITING FOR AGES
    ----Double Post----
    Oh and does anyone know how to put gunner hero in the psp im having trouble tnx
    Last edited by lovethe psp; 06-30-2008 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Double Post

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

ima try it out i hope it dont freeze like gunnar hero that game is terrible

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

looks & sounds pretty cool... I'll give it a try... thanks

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by abcd View Post
    everytime i download guitarway to heaven 2 the guitarway to heaven folder on my psp says corrupted data?! what the heck am i doing wrong???!!!:unsure:
    ----Double Post----
    how come everytime i downlaod guitarway to heaven (the folder with all the songs in it) (in my psp) says corrupted data?! please help me!:unsure: it says game could not be started (8002014C)! what the heck does that mean!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethe psp View Post
    I have the game downloaded but it wont play,it has the picture and muscic of the game but it wont play need help. I have firmware 3.90 m33 with kernal 1.50(Don't have a slim either).
    ----Double Post----
    GETTING FRUSTERATED WANT TO PLAY IT WAITING FOR AGES
    ----Double Post----
    Oh and does anyone know how to put gunner hero in the psp im having trouble tnx

OK just to make sure, after you downloaded the game did you extract it with winrar?
    If you did, then, did you put the GTH2 folder in PSP>>GAME? It DOES NOT go in the ISO folder!
    I know this is basic stuff and you guys prolly already did all this but I just wanted to make sure.
    I think the amplified version is a lot better and the latest DL for it has a bunch more songs too.

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

i have the phat psp 3.90m33-2 addon 1.5 and i get a error messege danm im piss
    :dry::sad: plz help

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

IDK if the CFW matters but I have 3.71 M33-4.
    OK when you connect your memory card, either by sticking it in your computer or going to USB mode on your PSP, the first screen that shows up is your memory stick root.

• In the memory stick root there is, or should be, a folder called PSP. If there is not one there then create one. (make sure you use ALL CAPITAL letters and name it PSP)
    • Now take your brand new shiny download of Guitarway to Heaven and put it inside of the PSP folder.
    • If you have extra songs, themes, backgrounds, etc... put those in the appropriate Guitarway to Heaven folder. ex. Any extra songs you have downloaded go in the Songs folder. Any extra themes go in the Themes folder. etc...

As for the 1.5 add-on, go to it on your PSP (under Game on the memory stick) and press X to install it.
    After all that go into recovery mode and make sure that your gamefolder homebrew is set to 3.71 Kernal (for you it would be whatever CFW you have, 3.80, 3.90, etc.. Kernal) Just don't have it at the 1.5 Kernal.
    And also make sure that you have it set to M33 driver- No UMD

Now go to your XMB, the main screen when you turn on your PSP, and scroll down through all the games you have until you find Guitarway to Heaven. Now press X and enjoy the game.

I thought that this game was pretty hard until you make little red, blue, green and yellow stickers of some kind to put on your buttons and directional controls to remind you which buttons are which!

Any questions, just shoot me a Private Message and I'll respond as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Dark Invader; 07-19-2008 at 12:21 PM.

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

this is tight

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

I have a 4.01 m33 phat psp, but whenever i try to play the game, it says "The game could not be started" what should I do??

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chitbhanu View Post
    I have a 4.01 m33 phat psp, but whenever i try to play the game, it says "The game could not be started" what should I do??
    After all that go into recovery mode and make sure that your gamefolder homebrew is set to 4.01 Kernal. Don't have it at the 1.5 Kernal.
    And also make sure that you have it set to M33 driver- No UMD, in the configuration menu.

Now go to your XMB, the main screen when you turn on your PSP, and scroll down through all the games you have until you find Guitarway to Heaven. Now press X and enjoy the game.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast