User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guitarway to Heaven 2

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Guitarway to Heaven 2

YouTube - Guitar Hero for PSP

Description:
    Yes, it is a homebrew game! It's one of the best out there that I have seen! It's so good that it deserves an actual PSP UMD Cover for it. This game is basically Guitar Hero combined with Dance Dance Revolution. It's such a great homebrew game, that it really doesn't seem like homebrew it actually seems like a PSP game. It also weighs in at a hefty 258 MB. This homebrew game is actually bigger than some of the real games Sony has made. It's such a great game though and totally worth it!

Download:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4AUMDMDR

Extra Songs Add-On Download 111 MB:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=96ADJ60U

Installation:
    Install 3.90 M33-2 and add the 1.50 subset. Put Guitarway_To_Heaven and Guitarway_To_Heaven% folders in your GAME folder.

For those of you running 3.90 M33-2 you will need to install the 1.50 Subset, if you don't have 3.90 M33 installed then you need to install it. Both can be found HERE:
    http://forum.pspdiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=3793

[staff]This will work on the PSP Slim, but this game requires the 1.50 Subset which the PSP Slim does not support directly. So to fix this download the Time Machine made by Dark_Alex found HERE.[/staff]

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Re: Guitarway to Heaven 2

thx dawg, apperciate it

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

I guess I got it just in time. DL the game from your link and it works on my 3.71 M33-4! I didn't know it would, thought you had to have 3.90+. The options menu doesn't show up though. It says "Being Worked On" don't know if everyone gets that or not though.

~*Red Dead*~ LEGEND

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madpatriot55 View Post
    I guess I got it just in time. DL the game from your link and it works on my 3.71 M33-4! I didn't know it would, thought you had to have 3.90+. The options menu doesn't show up though. It says "Being Worked On" don't know if everyone gets that or not though.
    I don't get that, but I downloaded the addons, so. The options addon should already be installed. And did you download the second link, too?

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Wow this is my favorite game Thanks!

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

is the i.5 add on for slim too? i downloaded it and it said its for the phat only and said not to use it on my slim

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Question Re: Guitarway to Heaven 2

i downloaded the files off of the link u gave and then put them in to my game folder... i attempted playing it and it said the game could not be played... i have 3.90 m33-3 and i dont kno wuts wrong

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jweb1 View Post
    i downloaded the files off of the link u gave and then put them in to my game folder... i attempted playing it and it said the game could not be played... i have 3.90 m33-3 and i dont kno wuts wrong
    Is it perhaps a slim? If so you did not read my topic about slims. It is a lot of trouble to get it to work on a slim so just get Guitarway to Heaven 4 Amplified.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

i dont have enough memory for #4 and i wanna play the song Iron Man which is on #2 so i need to get #2 to work on my psp slim

Guitarway to Heaven 2

User Info Menu

Download the 2 and 4 and take the song you want and switch it with another one in 4 or just add it.
    ||||| RETIRED |||||
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Before asking a question try searching for it.
    Links: Forum Rules, Forum Updates, Buy VIP/Premium, My Webdesign Site, Contact Me

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast