User Tag List

Thread: any idea how to downgrade 6.10 to any version play all games....

any idea how to downgrade 6.10 to any version play all games....

User Info Menu

:sad:I accidently upgraded my psp to version 6.10, my games not loaded,how can i downgrade it with safe and easy?????any cfw release yet for 6.10 help me guys...................................:unsure:

User Info Menu

Re: any idea how to downgrade 6.10 to any version play all games....

i'm having the same problem:sad:........ and also while i was updating to 6.10 it stuck in the 89% although it works perfectly now except for the R+power...........

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

well if u have a mms and a friend with a pandora bettery or a hacked psp do this :

YouTube - How To Hack or Unbrick Any PSP

User Info Menu

Unhappy Re: any idea how to downgrade 6.10 to any version play all games....

Yeah me too bro us with 6.10 are totally screwed until someone fixes it

User Info Menu

Or just like Fox1091 said.. You guys will need a Magic Memory Stick and a Pandora Battery to downgrade it.. You can also download and install Yoshihiro's installer which you can convert into a pandora mode and install 5.50GEN-D2 automatically.. No need to do the updates..

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

User Info Menu

Well there's your promblem! You need a Magic Memory Stick (MMS) and a Pandora Battery. Well for a MMS its not that hard to make just Google it and you will find the tools that you need so you can make it, all you need is a USB and a PSP and a computer. But for a Pandora Battery you have three decisions to make up from your mind, 1. make a Pandora Battery the hard way (EXTREAMLY DANGEROUS) because you can damage your battery and it will never work again and we dont want that. 2. Go to school and look for some one who has a psp hacked (almost everyone has there psp already hacked, I know this because every person in my school has there psp hacked, "I know this because I did it") and ask him/her if they have a Pandora Batery and if they can Downgrade your psp, (TIP) Try not to metion if they will charge you money for it, and you can have your psp downgraded for free, thats how I got mines hacked when I bricked my psp. 3. Or you can just buy it from the Internet. And if this dosn't work nothing will lol.:happy:
    Last edited by Battle4U; 11-20-2009 at 02:15 PM.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

User Info Menu

Argh! is there no other way of downgrading the psp?
    There's not a single person in my school who's psp is cracked (can you believe that?), so i'm not able to get my hands on either a Magic Memory Stick or a Pandora Battery.
    isn't there any program or software for downgrading psps?