User Tag List

Thread: *PSNabler v6*

*PSNabler v6*

User Info Menu

Exclamation *PSNabler v6*

This is for PSN game use only, so you can play online again!!!
    *AND NO YOU CAN NOT GO TO YOUR PSN ACCOUNT IN YOUR PSP XMB OR PSN Store*
    *But you can go to PSN Store in Rock Band, but its only for music use only, as you all know*
    *This works on 5.50GEN-A-B-B2-C-D-D2-D3/5.00m33-6/ and 5.03GEN-A-B-C*
    *WPA-TKIP encrypted networks do not work with this plugin; try WEP instead.*
    *Unistal/Delete Any previous version of Psnabler before instal PSNABLER Final.*

How To Install:

1.Download PSNabler v6 (down below)
    2.Extract it
    3.Go to USB Mode.
    4.And copy the psninst folder into PSP/GAME folder.
    5.Then exit USB Mode.
    6.Run it, in your Game XMB
    7.Install all of the plugins (*MAKE SURE YOU ONLY DO IT ONCE TO EACH ONE WHEN YOU INSTALL IT*)
    8.Then exit game.
    9.Now go to USB Mode
    10.And go to seplugins
    11.Now open the game text file (game.txt)

12.Now make sure that there is only one line of the code, that says:
    ms0:/seplugins/psnabler.txt 1
    13.Now add an extra line of code in that same file, and type in:
    ms0:/seplugins/psnabler.prx 1

Here's an example:
    ms0:/seplugins/music.prx 0
    ms0:/seplugins/nitePR.prx 0
    ms0:/seplugins/antiboot.prx 0
    ms0:/seplugins/pspBricker.prx 0
    ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx 0
    ms0:/seplugins/psnabler.prx 1
    ms0:/seplugins/psnabler.txt 1

14.Then just save it.
    15.Now go to a new file that's in your seplugins, its called "psnabler.txt" and open it.

16.You don't have to do anything just make sure it ONLY says 06.20 and nothing else, if it show you more then one thing in there or anything else, delete it and write down 06.20 it only needs that in there, that's the fake OFW that PSN will read, but they think is real.

*NOTE* this will not let you sign in PSN Store, this is only for in GAME USE ONLY, to sign in like for an example Resistance: Retribution, Rock Band, LBP, etc. so you can play online again!!! THATS ALL!
    *NOTE* (Little Big Planet doesn't work right now sorry, it needs a game update patch, thats the reason why it doesn't work)

17.Now exit USB Mode and turn off your PSP completely.
    18.Turn on your PSP and hold down R.
    19.Then go to plugins and make sure that both pspabler.txt and pspabler.prx are Enabled if not Enable it.
    20.Then Exit Recovery menu.
    21.THATS IT YOUR DONE!!!!!!

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

And plz don't ruin this only opportunity to sign in PSN again, although you can't sign in PSN Store but you can sign in GAME PSN. We may not have a other chance in getting back on PSN if you HACK online. So plz try to play fare and only hack if someone is hacking thx.

So when a new OFW comes out all you have to do is change the numbers in the psnabler.txt thats in your seplugins its that simple, but make sure that there is a zero in front of the OFW number. So lets say a new OFW comes out 6.50 for an example, all you have to do is change it from 06.20 to 06.50 and thats it!!

PLZ REP+/Thank me if this helped you!!! Bcuz I know it did.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Battle4U; 02-17-2010 at 09:15 PM.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

*PSNabler v6*

User Info Menu

Re: *PSNabler v6*

This is sooo gewd! lol I think I NEED this as soon as I get my USB I'll add it to my seplugins! (:

*PSNabler v6*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rokkerguy View Post
    This is sooo gewd! lol I think I NEED this as soon as I get my USB I'll add it to my seplugins! (:
    LOL Ok man cant wait untill you try it. Oh I almost forgot I found a way to fix LBP but ur not going to like it lol.

Solution to this promblem:

You will have to update to the latest firmware update ( OFW ) then load up a physical UMD and download the update and run it. Once that’s done you back up the saved game data and update to the puter and downgrade the OFW and get back to CFW. Reload the information you backed up and use the PSNabler and it’s done.

Unfortunately there’s no other way to get around it do to the encryption of the information between the OFW and the game update data. This was the only way that worked, for now until a newer version comes out.
    *Do Not Try This On The PSP 3000 Bcuz There Is No Way To Downgrade From 6.20 OFW Back To 5.03GEN-C, You Will Be Stuck On That OFW*

Sorry its so long but its tthe only way to fix it lol.
    Above:

Below:

*PSNabler v6*

User Info Menu

hey, i did all of the steps above, i download resistance retribution and when i went on infrastructture mode i typed my user and pass for psna nd i hit sign in and it still says a system software update for the psp is requires etc. so can u help me out plz and thankyou

*PSNabler v6*

User Info Menu

This is beastly not gonna lie. Thanks for the share.

+Rep

*PSNabler v6*

User Info Menu

hey, i did all of the steps above, i download resistance retribution and when i went on infrastructture mode i typed my user and pass for psna nd i hit sign in and it still says a system software update for the psp is requires etc. so can u help me out plz and thankyou

*PSNabler v6*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hafizsab View Post
    Are you sure you did all the steps bcuz some times people fogot a step and they come back to me with problems... did you do steps 18-20 if not go and check it out. Or it could be that the game needs an update patch, its happened to me to with LBP and it wont work for that reson. Im sorry it didn,t work out for you, but I garenty that this program works on everything that uses PSN to play online. This is new info to me of what you said, but try it on Rock Band it worked perfetly on mines, but don't give up I'll find a way to fix it and i'll pm it to you. But it will take some time bcuz I have school I'll do it on the weekends sorry once more.
    Last edited by Battle4U; 01-27-2010 at 09:59 PM.
    Above:

Below:

*PSNabler v6*

User Info Menu

i am playing resistance retribution, can u send me a ptacheed version of resistance or the url, send it to me at
    [email protected]
    ok and thankyou.

*PSNabler v6*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hafizsab View Post
    i am playing resistance retribution, can u send me a ptacheed version of resistance or the url, send it to me at
    [email protected]
    ok and thankyou.
    Sorry dude I tried everthing and nothing... it turn out that the game does need an update patch, but I cant get the update patch for you because I need the UMD of the game which I dont have at the moment, sorry again I cant do nothing eles for you try asking someone in this forum for help, they will gladly love to help you. (I'm sure?)
    Above:

Below: