User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

User Info Menu

CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

This is ONLY for Custom Firmware. It will work for 5.00 M33 Custom Firmware and above. For firmwares below 5.00 M33 please use CXMB 3.2.1, which you can get HERE. If you have not recently downgraded your PSP then more than likely you do not have Custom Firmware. If you would like Custom Firmware to gain many advantages in the PSP Community then you can get it through out service HERE. CXMB is basically a way to get Custom XMBs on your PSP WITHOUT flashing it. The flash files are encrypted into a CTF file (Not PTF, but CTF) in which the homebrew loads from the theme category in your PSP. While this plugin is active PTF files can not be loaded. Instead it loads your CTF files. Just place the CTF files in the THEME folder like you would a PTF file and you are set to go. So what's the difference between PTF and CTF you ask? Well PTF is what SONY used for their custom themes. They only allow you to edit the icons and nothing else. However CTF has basically all the features of flashing themes without flashing them. Icons, Text changes, Gameboots, Coldboots, Sounds, and much more! You can download CXMB for 5.00 M33 in the attachments below. To download you will have to be registered.

New:
    Use the random.ctf to cycle through all of your CTFs at random on every boot up. If you do not want a randomly chosen theme on boot up, then just choose the theme you want instead.

Installation:
    1.) Download from the attachments below, I have included the GranD PuBliC Theme.
    2.) Open using WinRAR.
    3.) Go into the MS_ROOT folder of the file you downloaded.
    4.) Open your PSP in USB mode.
    5.) Drag the contents of the MS_ROOT folder you downloaded to your Memory Stick's Root. If you do not know what your Memory Stick's Root is then read THIS.
    6.) Go into your seplugins folder and add the following like to your vsh.txt
    Code:
    ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx
    7.) Exit USB mode and turn your PSP off.
    8.) Go into recovery.
    9.) Go to plugins.
    10.) Enable cxmb.prx.
    11.) Exit recovery.
    12.) Go to your themes and choose the GranD PuBliC Theme or if you have added more CTFs then choose the one you added. Remember that if you want to randomly load a different theme on every boot that you can do so with the random.ctf.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

User Info Menu

Re: CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

thank u

CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

User Info Menu

thanks for this johnny now i can make more ctf themes=]

CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

User Info Menu

step six really confuses me. can someone help me out here?

CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

User Info Menu

johhny,when i go to themes the only theme i have in there is the socom TS theme i got from it IB...u know whats wrong?

CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

User Info Menu

are there any risks by doing this

CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

User Info Menu

ty fo da update
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

User Info Menu

yes yes yes!no not sex,i finally can have a custom XMB,now i dont need the stupid ptfs,anymore.

----Added 17/2/2009 at 5:36 PM----
    well i tried to get it to work,but sh1t happened so i said screw it and neva touched cxmb again.

CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

User Info Menu

i got to be installing this wrong,make a video or something cause i really want a theme!

CXMB 3.3 for 5.00 M33

User Info Menu

I can't find anything in the seplugins folder .. i have the 5.00 M33-3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast