Thread: [TrueGamer]

[TrueGamer]

User Info Menu

[TrueGamer]

Information:

Name - Blake Duquette

Age - 15

PSP Firmware - 5.00 M33-4

Other/Misc - I am a freshman in highschool, and I have been playing the psp for about two years now. I have been playing legit in the past, and I don't like it know. I want to be a TrueHacker, I want to code. I have custom firmware and I haven't really hacked much. I want to learn as much as possible and I have been around, I just browse and don't break anything. Anything else you would like to know just ask, I don't mind answering. I am also in Junior ROTC and so I am very organized, it's the Air Force JROTC.. so we are the good kind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As CoDeX has mentioned, I have had another account. As I had mentioned, my brother changed pass to tick meh off. The name, could care less now that I don't know the password.

Note to Admin - If you do happen to find another account under the same IP then if it isn't much trouble could you delete? I am sorry if this creates a problem and I will do anything to fix any problems that are caused by such action.
    Last edited by TrueGamer; 02-21-2009 at 07:57 PM.

[TrueGamer]

User Info Menu

Re: [TrueGamer]

What happened to your other profile?
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

[TrueGamer]

User Info Menu

I think my brother changed my pass because he found it out somehow... (He downloaded a keylogger so he could get my pass.) I was going to talk to an admin in the shoutbox, but there seems to not be one.

[TrueGamer]

User Info Menu

welcome to cd
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

[TrueGamer]

User Info Menu

Thanks for welcoming me.

JooN-YeR

Haha.. Welcome to CD man.. Get comfortable and enjoy what our site has to offer.. And lets' hope that your account gets stolen again.

[TrueGamer]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SiNiST3R-Sp4rK View Post
    And lets' hope that your account gets stolen again.
    What the hell does that mean? You have something to say just go ahead and say it... -_-

[TrueGamer]

User Info Menu

Hello, welcome to CD, please be sure to use spell check on all your posts to ensure all members can read it and fully understand it after only reading it once to ensure your questions/comments get a response in a timely manner. Also please be sure to visit my thread here: http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...ewbies-t14813/ to ensure you don't piss us mods off by posting off topic stuff in the ftb2 codes section

and just send johnny a PM, and he'll confirm IP addresses and stuff and get that account back, it doesn't really matter if it gets deleted

[TrueGamer]

User Info Menu

Lol, it's been a while so I forgot who was main admin. I am scared of Johnny...

[TrueGamer]

User Info Menu

lol, I'll look up the info now and see what i can do

edit: pm me the account name, there are 4 different accounts coming from your IP address

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast