Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [TrueGamer]

User Info Menu

[TrueGamer]

Information:

Name - Blake Duquette

Age - 15

PSP Firmware - 5.00 M33-4

Other/Misc - I am a freshman in highschool, and I have been playing the psp for about two years now. I have been playing legit in the past, and I don't like it know. I want to be a TrueHacker, I want to code. I have custom firmware and I haven't really hacked much. I want to learn as much as possible and I have been around, I just browse and don't break anything. Anything else you would like to know just ask, I don't mind answering. I am also in Junior ROTC and so I am very organized, it's the Air Force JROTC.. so we are the good kind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As CoDeX has mentioned, I have had another account. As I had mentioned, my brother changed pass to tick meh off. The name, could care less now that I don't know the password.

Note to Admin - If you do happen to find another account under the same IP then if it isn't much trouble could you delete? I am sorry if this creates a problem and I will do anything to fix any problems that are caused by such action.
    Last edited by TrueGamer; 02-21-2009 at 07:57 PM.