User Tag List

Thread: Hello to all!

Hello to all!

User Info Menu

Hello to all!

Hi, I would like to appreciate to the admin of this community for approving me access to; actually was navigating trying to get a tool to get parallel downloads as free from megaupload and bang! This place showed up! Well, to be honest, it wasn't my intention to jump into here and become a member just like that, but it seems that in order to get more "juice" you need to, lol!
    Don't get me wrong, I admit that that's the right way to go to make 'snatchers' be more participative; I am part of the mod staff on another board (not related exactly to software and stuff) but at the end, still a forum and I understand how it goes.
    I'll try to make this place part of my existence as I can, actually love all sort of technology and all that is involved, and if I see a way to contribute somehow of course will do, best regards,

Salud

catamaran

Hello to all!

User Info Menu

Re: Hello to all!

Welcome to the forum, read the rules, blah blah blah... You'll read 15 other posts like this from people trying to get their post count up.

Anyway, I don't know why but I thought your intro sounded like something created by a bot....

Hello to all!

User Info Menu

Welcome to CD, if your cool you would come to me for help ;]

Hello to all!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    Welcome to the forum, read the rules, blah blah blah... You'll read 15 other posts like this from people trying to get their post count up.

Anyway, I don't know why but I thought your intro sounded like something created by a bot....
    I keep my salutations unique to let the new members see I do actually care about them joining.

Welcome abroad, catamaran just follow the rules and nothing bad will happen.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Hello to all!

User Info Menu

Welcome! Enjoy the stay here! Hope you have fun and get all the info your need!

+Rep

Hello to all!

User Info Menu

"
    Anyway, I don't know why but I thought your intro sounded like something created by a bot.... "
    ... ha! Of course not! :laugh: ... pure flesh and blood... a little developed, that's all ... cheerios

catamaran.

----Added 10/2/2010 at 8:28 AM----
    "I keep my salutations unique to let the new members see I do actually care about them joining.

Welcome abroad, catamaran just follow the rules and nothing bad will happen".
    Would do Sir, thank you, regards.

catamaran

Hello to all!

User Info Menu

Alright, this thread is becoming too sophisticated for my taste.

Yo, follow the rules or the ban hammer will be slammed bitch.

I feel better. :D