User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello CD

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Re: Hello CD

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    It's not the fact that there is no solution it's the fact that no one is going to "share" the solution. Everyone including myself wants to get as much enjoyment out of FTB3 as possible before some jackass dimwitted nub releases some fucked up shit.

I know of two ways to do it and one is BB's way, but it is too complex and not worth the time to do and the second way involves correctly getting the BIN file for PSNenabler, in which there are tutorials on how to do it...

Though you will still need the PSN Code to play online.
    Dude If I could find a tut on it I woulda done this a LONG time ago

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    I'm a IT Tech as well, wtf? Just wondering what certifications you got?
    Well If I knew you were an IT tech I woulda said the same thing to you :p

Hello CD

User Info Menu

Re: Hello CD

Im MSCE Certified. A+,C++,Novel, Cisco Systems Linux. Im always at work I check in here on my free time or when I have nothing to do. Its mostly changing tapes everyday, or someone f'up a computer somewhere in the building I do this on my part time if i had more time i would probably have solved the patch issues. Now that I have it and still cant get on. Wondering if the Tatics File need to be decrypted. By the way Thank You all for Greeting me here at CD. Im sorry about the all CAP post, it was a honest accident, it was like 5 in the morning, My keyboard was jammed cause someone spilled juice on it. Its still kinda jammed here. And last but not least I was up all night trying to figure out why I couldnt go online. Still stuck on that part after 8 days lmao. so again my apoligies if anyone was offended by my all caps post. I like this site wouldnt want you guys to think I was trying to be a douche.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12