User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello CD

Hello CD

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Hello CD

Hi im new here. I found this website randomly while i was searching for a method to create the patch that were all looking for on FTB3. At the moment I have put 36 hours in trying to create the patch, with no success. I tried every common way we hackers know without any success. I have read the post pertaining to this matter. and believe me I understand all of your frustrations. What I believe since Now we must log in though the psnetwork the ID.Bin file were looking for is located in SYSDIR Folder. Since this is the only place on your Game File where you can find BIN.files. My assumption and its only a assumption is that the psid.bin file is the file called OPNSSMP.BIN FILE. NOW I HAVE TRIED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FILE 2 UCUS-98716, AND THAT DID NOT WORK. I HAVE TRIED ALL THE METHODS MENTIONED HERE AND I HAVE TRIED SOME OF MY OLD TRICKS. With no success, i need a translater for the wierd language being used for these files. I AM No Noob Hacker. I have been hacking for over 4 years way back to the official CFW for psp. So I have good knowledge in many areas of ftb and its hacks and how to code ETC... If I find anything to fix the FTB3 problem I will post it unless im told not to. All im looking for is help with ideas on how to solve this riddle like the rest of you. I am a IT technician so I have some idea of how PSNetwork Works. I will keep you updated to my findings. So hello everyoone here at CD as my name says I am a FTBLOVER.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Re: Hello CD

Well first of all Hi.

Second I thought that was it also when I was looking at it.

Third I do beleive that the when the person made it into a bin it does that. Because the same thing happens to a prx when you try to open it with notepad/wordpad etc.

Fourth Nice a ITtechnician. You might see me one day and not who it is :p

Hello CD

User Info Menu

Welcome to CD! Very nice to see someone new whose trying to help out the cause with his/her hacking knowledge, all power to you mah brother.

+Rep

Hello CD

User Info Menu

GEESH LOOK AT THE TIME OF MY POST AND STILL NO SOLUTION. IM STUMPED I TRIED TO DECRYPT IT I TRIED TO DUMP IT THEN DECRYPT IT. I CAN C THE FILE BUT I CANNOT PLACE IT BECAUSE THE FILE IS LOCATED IN ANOTHER BIN FILE. sTILL TRYING TO FIND A PROGRAM THAT READS BIN FILE LIKE WINRAR BUT THATS NOT HELPING. AND THANK YOU I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP WITH THIS PROB.

Hello CD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FTB-LOVER View Post
    GEESH LOOK AT THE TIME OF MY POST AND STILL NO SOLUTION. IM STUMPED I TRIED TO DECRYPT IT I TRIED TO DUMP IT THEN DECRYPT IT. I CAN C THE FILE BUT I CANNOT PLACE IT BECAUSE THE FILE IS LOCATED IN ANOTHER BIN FILE. sTILL TRYING TO FIND A PROGRAM THAT READS BIN FILE LIKE WINRAR BUT THATS NOT HELPING. AND THANK YOU I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP WITH THIS PROB.
    It's not the fact that there is no solution it's the fact that no one is going to "share" the solution. Everyone including myself wants to get as much enjoyment out of FTB3 as possible before some jackass dimwitted nub releases some fucked up shit.

I know of two ways to do it and one is BB's way, but it is too complex and not worth the time to do and the second way involves correctly getting the BIN file for PSNenabler, in which there are tutorials on how to do it...

Though you will still need the PSN Code to play online.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Hello CD

User Info Menu

Welcoming

Welcome, I'm new here to you'll find great advice just like I did!

Hello CD

User Info Menu

Too wurds. Can't thinik *brain explodes*
    Welcome to the Forums is written with fireworks
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Hello CD

User Info Menu

Talking Re: Welcoming

this website looks ery interesting:unsure:oh im new

Hello CD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FTB-LOVER View Post
    I hate caps lock

Hello CD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane
    Fourth Nice a ITtechnician. You might see me one day and not who it is :p
    I'm a IT Tech as well, wtf? Just wondering what certifications you got?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast