User Tag List

Thread: Whats up people

Whats up people

User Info Menu

Whats up people

Hey guys, lot of you already know me, my name is mario, my ftb2 names are U.BeeN.StryKeD, U.BeeN_StryKeD, SwoRN_LeaDejZ, SyLeNT.BaNG, and .I.Do.T4Gz. I've been on CD for a little while now, figured i would post an introduction. I am co-founder and leader of the Stryke clan on FTB2 and play alot. I am also a freelance webdeisgner (HTML, DHTML, Javascript, Flash, etc) and computer programmer (Visual Basic, Some C, Some J) and hope to one day actually make money designing computer programs :D. I'm in my 20s and have a PSP 1000 with m33-6 and 2 PSP 3000's one with OFW 6.20 (:furious:) and one with GEN thanks to the wonders of ChickHenR2 (:)). I am gonna try to be a little more active on this site, and if anyone wants to learn the ins and outs of visual basic just PM me cause im always willing to help (even if you already program and need some help). Nice to meet you guys (in advance).

Whats up people

User Info Menu

Re: Whats up people

Hey welcome to the site, I've been here for some time now, I don't have a lot of posts. I am more of a reader then replier. But there is a lot of good information all around CD about gaming and what not.

I am also a freelance web designer. I have build up servers and have managed some shared and server accounts. I would like to do work with you in the feature maybe we can create something that will benefit the both of us and a little of CD :).

Whats up people

User Info Menu

Re: Whats up people

I wish i had the attention span to read that, welcome to CD!
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY