User Tag List

Thread: Hi All

Hi All

User Info Menu

Hi All

Hi All,

Im new here and interested in some help with the wii. Please be gentle Im new to this and sometimes get confused. Hope not to annoy anyone with too many questions.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Hi All

Hi welcome to CD

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Hi All

User Info Menu

welcome
    Not gonna be on live for a little.
    Making Call of duty Black ops clan.
    UNSTOPPABLE!
    \\

Hi All

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Supersnapp View Post
    Hi All,

Im new here and interested in some help with the wii. Please be gentle Im new to this and sometimes get confused. Hope not to annoy anyone with too many questions.
    Gentle? GENTLE? Who said we were monsters that would kill you in a mere second?

Anyway, on a more serious note...

Welcome to CD! Please be sure to read the rules, post your questions in the forum and not the chatbox, and to use the search feature to answer said questions.

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Welcome. Read the rules. And for questions about your Wii, visit the Wii section, on the banner thingy. Or Main/Support Desk/Wii Support
    Last edited by BioHazardouz; 11-01-2010 at 03:18 PM.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

Hi All

User Info Menu

Welcome to CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*