User Tag List

Thread: Intro

Intro

User Info Menu

Intro

Hey all,

I am new to site and have spent about an hour reading through all the "required reading" threads for new people like me. I also have a message telling me to post something here and so I am.

I will point out that the link to "Introductions" it gives is inaccurate as my browser directs me to http://forum.pspdiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50 which doesnt seem to exist anymore.

Anyway not sure what I came here looking for. I saw something about MW2 hosting and ended up reading all this other stuff so I decided to join up and bookmark this site. See ya around.

Intro

User Info Menu

Re: Intro

Quote Originally Posted by Aydam View Post
    Hey all,

I am new to site and have spent about an hour reading through all the "required reading" threads for new people like me. I also have a message telling me to post something here and so I am.

I will point out that the link to "Introductions" it gives is inaccurate as my browser directs me to http://forum.pspdiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50 which doesnt seem to exist anymore.

Anyway not sure what I came here looking for. I saw something about MW2 hosting and ended up reading all this other stuff so I decided to join up and bookmark this site. See ya around.
    Well, thanks for pointing that out. I'll let Johnny know.

As for my introduction to you, here it is!

The name is AT, co-owner of CD. We hope you will be sure to follow the rules, use the search feature, and will be nice and respectable. It seems you know what the hell it means to be part of a forum, using proper grammar, and knowing how to spell like a human being, unlike other members who's introductions look like someone took their keyboard and smashed it against their head repeatedly.

Anyway, if you got any questions to ask, just let me know. And once again, welcome to CD.

Intro

User Info Menu

Re: Intro

He has good spelling and grammar. Don't push it, AT.

Welcome to CD! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*