User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feels so good to be back to this website. Can't believe its still alive.

Feels so good to be back to this website. Can't believe its still alive.

User Info Menu

WOW CD Remember me?
    This is the last original still standing. All the other websites are down including my own. I wonder who is still here excluding Johnney. It feels just like yesterday but its been 4 years. I hope I can get back to programming again.

A video of memories:
    NOFX
    DaffyDuck2000
    and remember that fag iv.shooter LOL
    .NINK. aka Silver.S
    Last edited by KiLLAxMAHN; 08-16-2011 at 12:10 AM.
    It's hard to argue with me. You well see.

User Info Menu

Re: Feels so good to be back to this website. Can't believe its still alive.

TSH, and Gamercube (was that the name?) are down now? Wow, haven't been to those sites in a long time, so out of the big 3, we're the las ones standing... Its a nice feeling, ConsoleDiscussions will never die. I remember you from FTB2 back in the day. Maybe you remember me, my usernames were SyKotik Cannon / Jackof13lades. That video is pretty nostalgic, man FTB2 was awesome.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Shoot I remember playing at least once with yall LMAO been a long ass time. ftb2 is still going but to many nooblets anymore. Cant join a game without being booted...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GilgameshVIII View Post
    TSH, and Gamercube (was that the name?) are down now? Wow, haven't been to those sites in a long time, so out of the big 3, we're the las ones standing... Its a nice feeling, ConsoleDiscussions will never die. I remember you from FTB2 back in the day. Maybe you remember me, my usernames were SyKotik Cannon / Jackof13lades. That video is pretty nostalgic, man FTB2 was awesome.
    I remember Jackof13lades.
    It's hard to argue with me. You well see.

User Info Menu

Are the ftb2 servers still up? We should have a big CD match for shits and giggles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    Are the ftb2 servers still up? We should have a big CD match for shits and giggles.
    That would be cool, but I sold my PSP back when CFW 4.01 M33-2 was still hot.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KiLLAxMAHN View Post
    WOW CD Remember me?
    This is the last original still standing. All the other websites are down including my own. I wonder who is still here excluding Johnney. It feels just like yesterday but its been 4 years. I hope I can get back to programming again.

Well I'd be more than happy to make CD your new home again. I am sure everyone else would love to have you back too. I remember when you were just a weeee baby programming for PSP, you got pretty popular pretty quick. No one really is into PSP anymore it's all about 360 / PS3. I play 360, have a JTAG, you should program for it. Or you could wait for PSP Vita, I'm dishing out $100 cash to the first person that can hack the Vita. Gonna have a little contest, but I may win it considering I get the Vita a week early. =]

Yea, surprised they have lasted this long, with all the shit, I can't believe Zipper has kept them up this long, hell I'm surprised anyone still plays. Last I checked, the game had some players on it, but all the games were pass protected lol.

I heard a few weeks ago, that FTB1 may be turned off, possibly FTB2, lots of games went offline. R.I.P. Twisted Metal Head On. =[

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

how are you getting the vita a week early?

User Info Menu

Yeah I'm curious as to how you're getting it early. 3G Vita is a day one for me.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Yha they're still up... I played online maybe 2 weeks ago.... was annoyin though.... You can't join a straight match anymore haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast