User Tag List

Thread: What's new people?

What's new people?

User Info Menu

What's new people?

Hi, I'm a newb to this gaming stuff...... Well maybe not. Can't believe this place is still around, nice going Johnny, site looks good after all these years. A tad about me, name is Jack. Random goober who ran a few sites back in the day ... Tsh,tahcodes,unigaming ect. Stopped doing the site thing, 1st gaming forum I have been on in ages. No longer hack or code, all legit gaming when I have spare time. May drop in here from time to time to see what's up. Mainly play PS3.

What's new people?

User Info Menu

Re: What's new people?

Not much man, I do hosting and Console Discussions still makes me money from Advertisements, plus I host people cheap on my server, so I end up making money to cover server cost, that I've just kept the site going all these years. It has it's active moments (Usually when I post tutorials on Youtube and direct them to the site for asking questions) and sometimes not so much. I have a PS3, it's got CFW too, but nothing fancy. Haven't played it for years same as the PSP. Got 3 modded Xbox 360s though. Been making extra cash buying RRODed Xboxes, fixing them, modding them and selling them. If you ever want to go 360, I can hook ya up cheap. I play Black Ops 2, Forza 4, and a bunch of other new games on Xbox 360.

I think I still even have a few of your code databases:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/downloads.php

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

What's new people?

User Info Menu

Did the 360 repaire modding thing for a long time. One day got lazy on my modded 360 and forgot to unplug the net on a "early" release game.. Got banned, well actually my ga,we tag was changed to cheater per ms. Said screw it , went ps3 and legit. Have 2 360s also,,well, my kids do. Don't play or touch them, my son is a beast on shooters. My ps3 game playing currently is farcry3 and gt5. If I get some time to play. Still have my OG jap psp from FTB1 days collecting dust..lol

What's new people?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JACK View Post
    Did the 360 repaire modding thing for a long time. One day got lazy on my modded 360 and forgot to unplug the net on a "early" release game.. Got banned, well actually my ga,we tag was changed to cheater per ms. Said screw it , went ps3 and legit. Have 2 360s also,,well, my kids do. Don't play or touch them, my son is a beast on shooters. My ps3 game playing currently is farcry3 and gt5. If I get some time to play. Still have my OG jap psp from FTB1 days collecting dust..lol
    Ya that's why you gut swap if you get console banned lol. I never play games that haven't been released yet, been modding for about 2 years now. They closed all the socom servers. There was a hack to still get in them, but now they actually physically removed the servers. Still XLink Kai I guess. I do miss Twisted Metal Headon servers, but they were shut down a long time ago. I need to go buy Twisted Metal for PS3. I just don't have anywhere to really put my PS3. GTA 5 has been out for awhile too, why no new games man?

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

What's new people?

User Info Menu

Well, gt5 has weekly is not more race updates, plus online usually has 200k + online at all times. Farcry3 is just fun and long as hell. Not into army style shooters anymore. Bought black ops 2 played it online maybe 4 times and now it sits. Don't play much due to work. As far as new games, not many out that I want to buy. My son usually gets all the new games for his 360.

What's new people?

User Info Menu

What do you do for work? Ya I don't get much in either with work.

What's new people?

User Info Menu

I'm a commercial refrigeration tech and ice machine tech been doing A/C and refrigeration for like 19 years.

What's new people?

User Info Menu

That pay pretty well? How old are you now if you don't mind me asking?

What's new people?

User Info Menu

Hi all. I am newbie here. Hope great time togather.