User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SyKotik Cannon

SyKotik Cannon

User Info Menu

SyKotik Cannon

Many of the old timers here may remember me, I joined as a PSP modder back in 2008 and from there got heavily involved in the site and eventually became a moderator for a number of years before a hiatus.

Anyway, I just began going to school for Net Tech and figured I may be able to enhance my knowledge of computers and general IT "sciences" here, I hope I encounter some friendly faces here.

EDIT: Couldn't remember my password for my old account, don't bite my head off, mate.

- Chance (SyK)

SyKotik Cannon

User Info Menu

Re: SyKotik Cannon

Welcome back

SyKotik Cannon

User Info Menu

I wish I could say I'm glad to be back but this site seems like a ghost town nowadays.

SyKotik Cannon

User Info Menu

Just about lmao

SyKotik Cannon

User Info Menu

Finally figured out my old password... not like it matters though.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

SyKotik Cannon

User Info Menu

Well hello sykotic.... Back in the good old days fighting crime together moderating that ftb2 forum.... Oh nostalgia.

- - - - - Double Post - - - - -

And your fucking signature with that damn quote from Zeus... Totally forgot about that.

Sorry for not editing my post, didn't think it'd be a big dealio

- - - - - Double Post - - - - -

Oh look at that it does it by itself!

SyKotik Cannon

User Info Menu

Yea SyK I could have reset your password man haha. It's not too dead. Still making money from here.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

SyKotik Cannon

User Info Menu

Good to see you guys still post a little bit, I wish it was still as busy as the good old days... FTB2 nostalgia everywhere here man haha

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

SyKotik Cannon

User Info Menu

Word. I try to post too, but not really much hacking now adays. Me and @B1G_BR0TH3R aka computermatt been doing some videos, may try a podcast too. Youtube video has some views so far.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

SyKotik Cannon

User Info Menu

Welcome back dood.

Btw, Johnny, I've gotten a hell of a lot better at dota, so now I can haul even more ass than before!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast