User Tag List

Thread: Hey forum! been a long long time!

Hey forum! been a long long time!

User Info Menu

Cool Hey forum! been a long long time!

Sup forum, Last time I was here, I was playing SocomFTB2 Online constantly coded a few things, No need to release what they were just because SFTB2 is old news sadly :/ miss the hell of that Game but now a days anyone recommend me a handheld console? and SFTB3 possibly?

Recommend : PSP-1000 or PSP-2000

Give me ideas below, Cause last time I had a PSP1000(Brick) running 5.00m33-4(OLDSCHOOL CFW)

Wanted 2 get back in coding and helping the community !

-thanks,best reguards!

User Info Menu

Re: Hey forum! been a long long time!

Welcome back. Sadly I think the PSP community is dead. If you're looking to get into handheld coding, you should check out 3ds homebrew. There has been a lot of neat stuff coming out for the 3ds lately.

User Info Menu

Yea I tried to revive the site with adding other consoles, but honestly most everyone except for me has grown up and has a life lol. PSP is no longer a supported console. Sony said they would support it 10 years and they did. The Vita is also no longer supported or is about to lose support. They didn't get as many sales as they wanted, and now they aren't going to make anymore games for it. I never was a fan of the Vita, yea it did a second analog stick, but you just can't beat how comfortable the PSP was, second stick or not, plus I think the PSP Go had two analog sticks? It was too small for my hands tho. Now I play 3DS. Gah getting old sucks haha. I remembered playing when I was 15 and now I am 25. Oh gawd. Hahaha

As far as the site goes, it will always be up, it's nostalgia for everyone growing up with a PSP including myself. We have come a long way from a simple freewebs website, and it's what has built my skills in webdesign and coding. It's a reminder everyday to myself on how far I've come.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

We can still have a reunion. Everyone fix whatever is wrong with your phat PSP... lets crash FTB online!
    ||||| RETIRED |||||
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Before asking a question try searching for it.
    Links: Forum Rules, Forum Updates, Buy VIP/Premium, My Webdesign Site, Contact Me

User Info Menu

LOL yeah I have to find my PSP, I found the game UMDs and isos recently. I was going to make a laser cut housing for my cfw x360 because this chick broke my stock one recently, and I still like to take a stroll down memory lane every now and then.. not sure if I was still active here when I did that with H0lyJ3sus. Found my old psp hacking stuff cleaning out my backups of backups of backups hard drive. Ah the memories. Our favorite PSP CFW source got released that made it what it was:

article I found:
    PSP: Custom Firmware M33 source released for popular tool's 10 year anniversary - Wololo.net

direct links:
    GitHub - mathieulh/3.90-M33: Contains the full source for 3.90 M33
    GitHub - mathieulh/Despertar-Del-Cementerio: Contains the full sources for DCv7

These types of activities played a key role in how I turned out many years later. Wish I didn't take a break to chase girls in high school :D

glad to see some old names on here still, wish I had the free time I had way back then.

(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
    ( -'.'-) ( -'.'-) ( -'.'-) ( -'.'-) <<post bunny in your sig too!
    (")_(") (")_(") (")_(") (")_(") help bunny gain world domination

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IVIUPPET View Post
    LOL yeah I have to find my PSP, I found the game UMDs and isos recently. I was going to make a laser cut housing for my cfw x360 because this chick broke my stock one recently, and I still like to take a stroll down memory lane every now and then.. not sure if I was still active here when I did that with H0lyJ3sus. Found my old psp hacking stuff cleaning out my backups of backups of backups hard drive. Ah the memories. Our favorite PSP CFW source got released that made it what it was:

article I found:
    PSP: Custom Firmware M33 source released for popular tool's 10 year anniversary - Wololo.net

direct links:
    GitHub - mathieulh/3.90-M33: Contains the full source for 3.90 M33
    GitHub - mathieulh/Despertar-Del-Cementerio: Contains the full sources for DCv7

These types of activities played a key role in how I turned out many years later. Wish I didn't take a break to chase girls in high school :D

glad to see some old names on here still, wish I had the free time I had way back then.
    @IVIUPPET Yea we all still come around from time to time. Some people still pop in the Discord still as well.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.