User Tag List

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Chicks

Chicks

User Info Menu

Re: Chicks

Here are some of this chick, who was my friend with benefits ;) lol. She's 17 in some of the pictures. IDK who asked, but non-nude is legal no mater what age... There's 15 year olds on facebook posting pictures of them in lingerie, and bathing suits. Facebook is a huge company, the law knows where to find them if it was illegal.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Chicks

User Info Menu

Yeah unless there is nudity its legal.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Chicks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Here are some of this chick, who was my friend with benefits ;) lol. She's 17 in some of the pictures. IDK who asked, but non-nude is legal no mater what age... There's 15 year olds on facebook posting pictures of them in lingerie, and bathing suits. Facebook is a huge company, the law knows where to find them if it was illegal.
    Meh. Those pics are...

Chicks

User Info Menu

This is Nicole:

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253