User Tag List

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicks

Chicks

User Info Menu

Re: Chicks

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

dude i wish i lived in vegas. i have like 3 feet of snow right now. western new york sucks dude.

Light up the Darkness - Bob Marley

Chicks

User Info Menu

haha damn they look fine,lol the dirt bike uni's add a nice touch if you ask me.

Chicks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Haha dude the chick on the right her boobs are like falling right out of her shirt.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    dude that girl on the right... she needs a bigger shirt lol. her boobs are fucking SQUEEZED in there. her teeth look NASTY though.

EDIT: DAMNIT Z3U5!!! again. you take my post.

JooN-YeR

Quote Originally Posted by 7h3.4v3nGeD.0n3 View Post
    dude i wish i lived in vegas. i have like 3 feet of snow right now. western new york sucks dude.

We had like 6 in of snow a week ago...IT MADE HISTORY!!!!..We've hadn't had that much snow since 1979...and you live in new york!!..i'd love to live there man..it gets fuckin hot over here.

User Info Menu

youd hate it here. we had 7 feet of snow in OCTOBER 2 years ago. BEFORE HALLOWEEN. and id like to live in arizona. it gets up to like 95 degrees here, i know its not hot compared to there, but its HUMID AS HELL. lol it makes the girls sweat like crazy dude.

Chicks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7h3.4v3nGeD.0n3 View Post
    youd hate it here. we had 7 feet of snow in OCTOBER 2 years ago. BEFORE HALLOWEEN. and id like to live in arizona. it gets up to like 95 degrees here, i know its not hot compared to there, but its HUMID AS HELL. lol it makes the girls sweat like crazy dude.
    Dude fucking babes left and right and your talking about snow... You retards lol.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Chicks

User Info Menu

rofl nice cover up
    SOCOM FTB2-taker15rule
    MOHH2-TaKerzbad
    The One You Call Immortal

JooN-YeR

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymckinney View Post
    dude fucking babes left and right and your talking about snow... You retards lol.

fuck johnny!!!..did you google these or something>>dayumm!!!!! I'd do the same!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast