User Tag List

Thread: Mythbusters Jessi Combs has Gauges

Mythbusters Jessi Combs has Gauges

User Info Menu

To me, Jessi Combs from Mythbusters was already hot, but today I was watching the show and noticed she had gauges, which made her even hotter in my opinion. In today's society you can't be yourself anymore when trying to get a job. For higher positions and such, you generally can't have body piercings or tattoos that can be seen. I'm glad that someone as smart as Jessi Combs is showing people that it's her body, and that if they want her to be in garage or tv shows, they have to accept her for who she really is.

I will say though, when she first came on the show because of Kari Byron leaving to go on maternity leave, I wasn't too happy. Jessi Combs seemed all shy and awkward, and even in the current episodes she still seems a bit awkward, but to me, even after all the years of Mythbusters being around, everyone seems to have that random / awkward feeling. Least the last few episodes Jessi Combs was in, she wasn't shy. I kinda wish they kept her around.

Least they didn't bring that bitch Christine Chamberlain back. She always argued with Jamie and always got hurt.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Mythbusters Jessi Combs has Gauges

What are Mythbusters?

What are Gauges?
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    What are Mythbusters?

What are Gauges?
    they probe is some myths are true or fake

look at jessi ear

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    What are Mythbusters?

What are Gauges?
    Mythbusters is a TV show:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383126/

Gauges are a form of body jewlery that come in different sizes based on the gauge or size of your ear hole. Tapers are used to decrease the size number and increase the hole size.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.