User Tag List

Thread: 1000 post.....

JooN-YeR

1000 post.....

I now have 1000 thousand posts.
    Last edited by JooN-YeR; 02-08-2020 at 11:38 PM.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: 1000 post.....

Good for you bro, congrats on 1000 posts, keep it up.

JooN-YeR

I feel bad.. Cuz not a lot of ppl are asking for help :(

1000 post.....

User Info Menu

Congrats. I hit 1000 like 2 years ago. And my second thousand (just hit it) took me 2 years to get to. Now that I don't talk about socom, the old threads (with my posts) are getting deleted. AND I have nothing to say durring the socom patches. lol. But Hey, I used to be just some member, got perm VIP for doing a favor for an admin(so did ferndogg03) and now I'm mod and ferndogg is an Admin. Anything is possible if you just keep posting and staying active.

JooN-YeR

Dang... How did Ferndogg even get admin???... I'll stay active.. but i was most active when i was addicted to my psp and socom... NOw i gots a sweet ps3.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Then you can talk about that, post questions or tutorials or just hints for certain games and how to beat them. Now that I dont use my psp as much I try to help anyone if they have a question about xbox 360's (Xbox is my specialty, its my favorite console so i find it easy to talk about) or Ill just talk about music/videos. I still know information about the PSP and I try to keep up to date with it, so i can help others, but i dont find myself talking about it too often.

1000 post.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SiNiST3R-Sp4rK View Post
    Dang... How did Ferndogg even get admin???... I'll stay active.. but i was most active when i was addicted to my psp and socom... NOw i gots a sweet ps3.

• He's Cool with Johnny And Wolfe
    • He did Wolfe a favor a long time ago
    • He made the Generators (and updates them when needed)
    • He can be trusted with the "powerful" position of Admin
    • He was really active with the posts, but still moderates and floats around the forums.
    • He made codes for socom.

Yup, my average posts dropped like a stone when I got my 360...untill we switched to "console"discussions instead of PSP.

JooN-YeR

Yeah.. I post up game reviews for games/demos i play... but that's about it...

1000 post.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    Congrats. I hit 1000 like 2 years ago. And my second thousand (just hit it) took me 2 years to get to. Now that I don't talk about socom, the old threads (with my posts) are getting deleted. AND I have nothing to say durring the socom patches. lol. But Hey, I used to be just some member, got perm VIP for doing a favor for an admin(so did ferndogg03) and now I'm mod and ferndogg is an Admin. Anything is possible if you just keep posting and staying active.
    Mmm.. I remember my 2000th post. It was only a few months ago. That long journey led me to my 3000th. And now, guess what, I'm on to the 4000th. I think johnny is the only person above 4000 here.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

JooN-YeR

Sweet... I haven't even got close to dreaming about 3,000 post... But ferndogg did make those generators... he was quite of a big help when i was a socom noob.