User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come and read how fucked up my school is

Come and read how fucked up my school is

User Info Menu

Re: Come and read how fucked up my school is

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    You don't need a nurse..

If your having a seizure your not going to fucking die.. ( For all you noobs, you can't swallow your tongue during a seizure. Its physically impossible. )

If you make sure they aren't going to damage them selves they should be fine. He did the smart thing by picking her up that means she couldn't fall out of the seat or hit anything.
    You can choke on your tounge, and that would be a direct result of having a the seizure.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Our school doesn't have a nurse, at least I've never seen one. Hey is it bad I'm a senior and don't know if my school has one. I mean I saw a person have a seizere and they carried her off somewhere... I just saw it from across the lunchroom. Never saw her again, though she was a freshman, and kinda ugly, I wouldn't notice her now.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

...Hacker Future GFX...

User Info Menu

it could of been a febrile seizure if thats how you spell it or epileptic, if she was hot her temperature spiked, you needed to get warm water and wipe her down, i used to have these when i was a kid. all my brothers had them so i knew what to do. if she had a temp. it was maybe febrile...dont know what it means look it up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12