User Tag List

Thread: Im pretty pissed off atm.

Im pretty pissed off atm.

User Info Menu

I just fucked up my,not only ps2,but my TV

Ok,you know how you have a ps2,you know that little black box that connects from the ps2 to the VCR for the picture,well i also used that to get picture on my TV.

Well guess what,the little pin on the inside that goes in the whole*no pun intended*on the VCR broken off...

If anyone knows if they sell replacements at game stop or EB Games,let me know please,ill rep+ or donate.

User Info Menu

Re: Im pretty pissed off atm.

Get some solder and a soldering gun soder a TINY ( I mean tiny. Really tiny or this won't work ) piece of solder onto the bottom of the pin and put it exactly where it supposed to go.

And there should be a Coax plug on the back of your tv ( the one with the pin ) that can be connected to a cord and split from your cable.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Im pretty pissed off atm.

I don't think Gamestop (Gamestop bought out EB Games) sell replacements separately (you would have to buy a whole new one). But I bet almost anything that you can find one on eBay for extremely cheap. You might want to try Best Buy or Radio Shack might have one (Radio Shack might be your best bet for getting one at a store).