User Tag List

Thread: Old Style ConsoleDiscussions

Old Style ConsoleDiscussions

User Info Menu

I Liked The Old ConsoleDiscussions And I Am Requesting To Have It Back Again... The Old Shoutbox Was Awsome, Whenever I Was On, There Was Somebody There And Now With This Clicking Shoutbox... Nobody Is Never On... It Was Best The Old Way...I No It Was Done Because Of The Servers... But Its Fun To Talk To Somebody When I Am Bored And By Old I Mean Till Where It Use To Say ______ replied to ______ thread*.
    Working On A Sig..

Rep+ If I Helped

User Info Menu

Re: Old Style ConsoleDiscussions

Too bad. Not going to happen any time soon. You specifically caused a bunch of the Server Busy error messages. So did a bunch of other people who spammed and posted huge images. Its too much on the server load. Taking it away there was way more than enough to even put VbPlaza back, but with the Shoutbox here and VbPlaza gone we still got the errors. Its a big deal.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Ima prob donate 100 soon and try to get the shoutbox back :)

Irony at it's finest

User Info Menu

That wont work Zeus is telling you that it fucks up servers .... Zeus pm i have an idea that might make Evey 1 happy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl- View Post
    That wont work Zeus is telling you that it fucks up servers .... Zeus pm i have an idea that might make Evey 1 happy
    It doesn't fuck up the servers, it's too much load on the servers.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It doesn't fuck up the servers, it's too much load on the servers.
    the CPU's on Johnny's servers are Pentium II, he outsourced it to teh mexicans. No I'm just kidding, it was because of the newbs that he replaced it, but don't worry, I gots me an ider that will promote activity on the new IRC shoutbox...