User Tag List

Thread: SuP SuCKa'z...

JooN-YeR

SuP SuCKa'z...

KK, so spring break ended like a bomb.. not interesting. It was like a weekend, but a weekly form..

I didn't do much, and i seriously couldn't stop thinking about what new things on CD.

So, If i've missed anything, PLEASE inform on the new stuff... (*thinks about how Z3U5 is so thorough and how i miss it*)... I've seen some new names.. Very nice...

GFx is comming along swimmingly, and I'm gonna start posting some work soon...

So, I'm glad to be back.. And if you don't care!! IDGAF....

"HONEY, I'M HOME!!!"

SuP SuCKa'z...

User Info Menu

Re: SuP SuCKa'z...

Watch out! Whats that in the sky!? It looks like a bird! No a plane! ITS A BLACK GUY ITS SPARK!

Welcome back. My spring break is still in action ;D got til monday to dick around. Fixing my dike tomorrow.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

JooN-YeR

Re: SuP SuCKa'z...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Watch out! Whats that in the sky!? It looks like a bird! No a plane! ITS A BLACK GUY ITS SPARK!

Welcome back. My spring break is still in action ;D got til monday to dick around. Fixing my dike tomorrow.
    hahaha, glad to be welcomed!

And Goodluck with that dike of yours.. Lol