User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CD iPhone app beta 2

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

Re: CD iPhone app beta 2

Quote Originally Posted by .~ProdiGy~ View Post
    Yes it is jailbroken. But how do you ftp? I might know how but i dont remember by the name.
    search (do the google!), I hate to say it, but I'm kinda too lazy to search for you

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

use winscp google that its not hard of a question..

PS:: He couldn't get it to work on my ipod.. after a few modding ones in pms said ur ipod fucked.. but its fine and i tried on 2 2nd gens and 1 first gen ipod touches jail broke dont work for me.
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bearrr View Post
    use winscp google that its not hard of a question..

PS:: He couldn't get it to work on my ipod.. after a few modding ones in pms said ur ipod fucked.. but its fine and i tried on 2 2nd gens and 1 first gen ipod touches jail broke dont work for me.
    hmmm. I'll have to lookup the steps I used to compile the app, I'll be getting back to work on it when I fix up the "security breach" with my account here (don't ask, long story)

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

danm thats cool i just jailbroke ma ipod :) add me on imob 123936920 ma name is waaaa

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by waaaaaaaa View Post
    danm thats cool i just jailbroke ma ipod :) add me on imob 123936920 ma name is waaaa
    I fixed the problem with my account (damn you tor!) and I don't play imob. Oh and I was thinking about putting the app on the app store for poops and giggles (I'll be adding some awesome stuff to it, stay tuned) so the release date will be pushed back a little and I was thinking about charging $.99 for the app, apple gets 30% of it so I get about $.70 or 70% then I was thinking about donating 50% of the 70% to Johnny for CD (I want to keep some because I built the app) So Johnny if you read this (like Johnny goes in the Misc. section :D ) PM me and we can figure it out

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    Oh and I was thinking about putting the app on the app store
    That would be a good idea, you would get some sort of income, while others get to use the app to (people who don't have a jailbroken iPhone/iTouch). I think the percentage of accepted apps is at around 96% and they are usually accepted in 7-14 days. Make sure you post when the app is out of the beta stage and I will definately download it.

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    That would be a good idea, you would get some sort of income, while others get to use the app to (people who don't have a jailbroken iPhone/iTouch). I think the percentage of accepted apps is at around 96% and they are usually accepted in 7-14 days. Make sure you post when the app is out of the beta stage and I will definately download it.
    plus I'll donate .50 of each sale to CD

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

It will definitely add up, the people on this site who will download it, and anyone else who just stumbles upon it. It will definitely promote the site, there are over 17.3 million iPhones and iPod Touches sold (this number was in March) so that is a lot of people who could see it and join the site.

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    It will definitely add up, the people on this site who will download it, and anyone else who just stumbles upon it. It will definitely promote the site, there are over 17.3 million iPhones and iPod Touches sold (this number was in March) so that is a lot of people who could see it and join the site.
    exactly :)

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

Gotta fix how u cant post / Pm ppl .. I tried and i cant write anything anywere but i can read all xD please fix

yes i fixed it on my ipod
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast