User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: CD iPhone app beta 2

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

Re: CD iPhone app beta 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    I've got the beta, but I like to wait until everything is finished and completed the way it is supposed to be.
    how did u get the beta? You have to be enrolled with the developer program and pay $99, even if you pirate it you have to have your iTouch/iPhone registered with the apple iPhone dev. program

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

It's on a lot of different websites. I did not put it on my iPhone, but I have it, and your probably right with the dev team, I might not be able to use it but I have not tried. The site I downloaded it from stated that it would work on any jailbroken iPhone as long as you have not unlocked your phone with yellowsnow (it said if you did you would encounter problems). But like I said, I'm going to wait until the actual completed version comes out.

Sorry to trail off topic. Back on topic though, will you be releasing an updated new beta? I think you said something about this but I cannot remember.

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

It's on a lot of different websites. I did not put it on my iPhone, but I have it, and your probably right with the dev team, I might not be able to use it but I have not tried. The site I downloaded it from stated that it would work on any jailbroken iPhone as long as you have not unlocked your phone with yellowsnow (it said if you did you would encounter problems). But like I said, I'm going to wait until the actual completed version comes out.

Sorry to trail off topic. Back on topic though, will you be releasing an updated new beta? I think you said something about this but I cannot remember.
    besides, the beta's expire, and like I said your iphone/itouch sn has to be registered with apple's dev. program.

Anyway...

Beta 3 will be released whenever I get the time to do it, I've been very busy lately. Next release will add built in shoutbox support through colloquy (it's open source :) )

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I understand, I've been having AP tests all this week. But that's cool (shoutbox).

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

I understand, I've been having AP tests all this week. But that's cool (shoutbox).
    and I'm thinking about adding some "secret features" :) I'm not sure what though... (any suggestions ANYBODY, PM me)

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

What do you mean as in "Secret features"? If I know the basic idea, I might be of some assistance.

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

What do you mean as in "Secret features"? If I know the basic idea, I might be of some assistance.
    just random awesome stuff that I could add

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I can't think of any random awesome things:dry: Unfortunately I have not installed the App so I do not know what the layout is so I don't know if there is anything that you could add. I get the basic idea but (the perfectionist in me) likes to wait until things are pretty much near completion, but I will install it tomorrow (Have to study for AP: N Physics) and I'll let you know if I have any ideas on bug fixes or suggestions/awesome things to add.

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

I can't think of any random awesome things:dry: Unfortunately I have not installed the App so I do not know what the layout is so I don't know if there is anything that you could add. I get the basic idea but (the perfectionist in me) likes to wait until things are pretty much near completion, but I will install it tomorrow (Have to study for AP: N Physics) and I'll let you know if I have any ideas on bug fixes or suggestions/awesome things to add.
    off topic: How do u like AP physics? I'm probably taking it next year

on topic: what do you guys think of me adding a feature where if you need codes for a specific game you can email a link to the codes (I'll have to talk to Johnny about hosting the codes)

CD iPhone app beta 2

User Info Menu

Well i just got a mac and am getting use to Objective C , Although i do preffer C++ , So if you need any help , just pm me

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast